Thread: Azerty support is not there in Wasteland Angel Game

Azerty support is not there in Wasteland Angel Game

Hello, I just bought the Wasteland Angel Game game, and the QWERTY keyboard is no apparent way to change the keys, so I have stuck with bad checks because it has a QWERTY keyboard

what should I do to make it work?

Re: Azerty support is not there in Wasteland Angel Game

According to me you can solve this problem by switching in QWERTY layout in Windows when you play Wasteland Angel Game. Whenever you start the game at that time you have to switch to the Qwerty layout and afetr that you have to start the game. try this solution and after that let me know whetehr this trick will help you tto sovle this issue or not.

If you don’t know about how to change the Azerty keyboard layout to Qwerty keyboard layout ten you have to follow this steps.

• Go to the Start menu and after that open the "Control Panel"
    • After that you have to select the "Clock, Language, and Region"
    • Choose "Regional and Language Options" and beneath "Installed Services", click "Add"
    • If the keyboard is set to "French" (QWERTY) will modify to "English USA / UK" and if the keyboard is set to English language (QWERTY), modify the language to "French" (AZERTY) .
    • In the "Keyboard", choose "QWERTY" or "QWERTY" and apply changes by clicking "OK"

after changing from the Azerty yo Qwerty you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

if you need any more information then let me know

yes there is not support of the Azerty and that is why I would prefer the using gamepad. first I have tried different solution to solve this issue and after that also I was getting the same problem and after that I have bought gamepad and after that my problem get solved.

Hi friends I am also playing Wasteland Angel Game in my computer and sometime while playing this game is start facing some problem. when I start the game at that time it works fine and after that it suddenly lost the control over my keyboard. no matter which button I press it does not respond at that time. after that I have to restart the computer. please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

is there anything wrong with the Wasteland Angel Game or problem is with my keyboard.

connect another keyboard with your computer and after connecting another keyboard you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get any problem with other keyboard then problem is with your keyboard only otherwise problem is with your computer setting or game.

it looks like the keyboard issue rather than the game but first thing you have to check is that whether you are facing this problem with Wasteland Angel Game only then problem is with your Wasteland Angel Game only and if the problem is coming with other game also then it might be your keyboard problem. if you have already checked and problem is coming with Wasteland Angel Game only then you have to uninstall the Wasteland Angel Game from your computer and after uninstalling the game you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the Wasteland Angel Game again in your computer and after that you have to see whether you are facing the same problem again or not.

according to me you must be using USB keyboard and I will suggest you to remove the keyboard from your computer and after that you have connect the keyboard to the different USB port and after connecting the keyboard to the another USB port you have to see what the situation is.

Are you using wireless keyboard in your computer? if you are using wireless keyboard in your computer then you have to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the keyboard drivers in your computer. after reinstalling the keyboard drivers your problem will get solved and you will not face any issue with Wasteland Angel Game.

try this solution and after that let me know whether it makes any difference or not.

As you have mentioned that I have to reinstall the keyboard drivers in my computer as I am using Logitech wireless keyboard in my computer and after that I have reinstalled the keyboard drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the keyboard drivers with my computer my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.