Thread: What are the materials available in Luvinia Online?

What are the materials available in Luvinia Online?

From past couple of days I have installed Luvinia Online on the computer of mine and I told you that I am having great fun while playing this particular game. can you tell me where I can find the Thick turtle shells and the sharp fangs?

Re: What are the materials available in Luvinia Online?

After going through the requirement of yours I wanted to tell you that you should get the Hunter's plain is a map and it is around of the level 30-40 and also including some of the Wolves and Turtles. You can try over there to get the thing for you. You might also need to pick up the bounty quest and even you will be able to led over there in the game. So try the thing which you have mentioned over here.

Well according to me those drop is seems to be quite uncommon though and I think I would like 1 or 2 per 50 kills in the game.

I am posting below the materials which I have managed to get into the game and it can be mentioned over here.

Shining Crystal - Goblin Petty Thief - Cellar sub-map - Dawn Town
    Shining Web - Jungle Spider - Dawn Town
    Fierce Bee Toxin - bee (can't remember which) - Rainbow Pass
    Tough Leather - Lizard Pikeman - Capital
    Exquisite Gem - Kamara Thief, Entrenched Hellion - Kamara Highland
    Mysterious Token - Kamara Thief - Kamara Highland
    Sprite Fragments - Rock Element - Kamara Highland

I am hoping that the information which I have mentioned over here will be useful for you.

I love to play this particular game and I wanted to tell you that I have managed to get the Fierce Bee Toxin from Drones and Worker Bees. I have managed to get the Tin from the worker bees and I have figured that the Drones are the ones that supposed attack when you are supposed to attack the young one and hence I have tried the same in the game. both the supposed to drop in the game and its quite rare in the game. so take care of the thing which I have mentioned over here and I am hoping that the information which will be useful to you.

Some of more important thing which I wanted to state over here and I am hoping that you will find useful for you.

Drawing: Excellent Practitioner Hood
    Giant Troll Sniper Illusion - Schutte's Training Field (inside National Alchemists' Hut) Dawn Town map

Formula: Primary Hit Critical Elixir
    Soldier Ant - Den of Ants - Dawn Town map

Formula: Primary Pretty Dint Pharmacy
    Troll Assassin Illusion - Schutte's Training Field (inside National Alchemists' Hut) - Dawn Town map

LEGENDARY RECEIPTS
    Hearth Throbbing Memories (receipt for Alice's Hood - headgear for Mage class, 3 slots, level restriction: 19 )
    Toxic-Stinger (mini-boss) - field with Toxic Rock Scorpyons & Rock Scorpyons near National Alchemists' Hut >> Dawn Town map

Salute for Steel (receipt for Ironblood Heavy Helmet - headgear for Warrior class, 3 slots, level restriction: 19)
    Toxic-Stinger (mini-boss) - field with Toxic Rock Scorpyons & Rock Scorpyons near National Alchemists' Hut Dawn Town map

(receipt for Elegant Visor - headgear for Rogue class, 3 slots, level restriction: 19) Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of receipt
    Toxic-Stinger (mini-boss) - field with Toxic Rock Scorpyons & Rock Scorpyons near National Alchemists' Hut >> Dawn Town map