Thread: Poor framerate in Rugby Challenge Game

Poor framerate in Rugby Challenge Game

The game is great e but this few glitches ruin the gaming experience. Rugby Challenge Game has poor fps and I request kindly smooth this away on the Xbox 360 preferably, or make public the PC version by now. The game is unplayable if it not the day game. All the Night matches are terrible, raining matches are most horrible together of those in combination is a slideshow.

I am yet trying to like this, and with the beginning of the world cup I consider I might give Rugby Challenge a push once more, although this framerate is unpleasant. I can go on with the bugs and dull offloading, scrimmaging, and short of few necessary rugby moves, IF the framerate was smooth. All of us require it cure or I wish for the PC version by now

What do you people feels about this please reply I would definitely like to know about this

Re: Poor framerate in Rugby Challenge Game

PS3 little well again yet the frame rate issues for a lot of people . It’s strange how so a lot of people are having frame rate problem. I have get it on top of PS3 and it appear totally smooth to me even at the time of night and raining, is it presently that I am not become aware of it or is it an problem with certain console edition

My xbox360 edition is fine also. Not knowledgeable this one and I'm on 360 too. I've installed to the HDD although so perhaps that makes a variation . Mine is the newer slim model. I cant make out how that might make a disparity while

There is no hesitation that framerate issues, even as not totally game contravention, is a enormous displeasure. We shouldn't still comprise to be creating threads to talk about this. Any game value their salt should have silky smooth framerate. It is probable in next generation gaming. I actually expect Sidhe do repair this, even though it actually must have been sort previous to the game was even released.

Even I was seeing the same issue with my copy of game i initially purchase the game for my new 360 slim, it have very visible frame rate issues. i then take it back and exchange it for a ps3 copy for me ps3 is a slim, which is also new , have the similar frame rate problem and had extremely awful display tearing throughout cut scenes.

The frame rate problem is nearly all surely not partial to one type of console, nor is it restricted to only the older models. Frame rate is pathetic, period.

Same problem here I also have the frame rate concern here with my x360 -

Raining or night games is its extremely awful

i for all time quarry for a pleasant fine sunny day in Rugby Challenge Game where in earlier sports titles, i like playing prime time below lights or sunset but due to this problem I am not anymore playing it

I guess all of us having this problem need to wait to the update

I don’t understah what is wrong as I have a copy on PS3. I make use of a slim 160gig console plus I haven't had any framerate problem at all. yet at the time of playing it on some other people's consoles, I observe no dissimilarity.

Doubt what's the case with a few people having this troubles that others don't find just appear strange.

Hey guys new update I have the game patched, installed to HDD, and the fresh Xbox 250GB Slim. The framerate is really dreadful in the situation as mention in my earlier post. It appear to me people aren't as responsive to it as others. If you're a pc gamer, you may find this framerate totally unplayable, I assure. Playing games at 60+ fps on pc vs. the 20 - 30 fps on console. Believe me on this, . People used to console performance will have an easier occasion enjoy games in spite of framerate boundaries. I confess that I am very responsive to framerate, however that's no reason for a game to run at sub-30 fps what it sense similar to anyway The slideshow be a slight overstated, although not by a large amount. I might presume those scenes I explain are chugging at around 15 fps The game should allegedly run smoother on PS3 as it appear that was the main development console and the PS3 hardware is somewhat more potential than that of its Xbox 360 complement As talk about though, no justification.

I believe the game has huge likely and with the offloads, scrums, and a couple of bugs patched, will be extremely fun however if this framerate remains how it is, I won't be enjoy it awaiting I get my duplicate on pc

I really don’t believe this is down to dissimilar hardware, I believe as somebody said some people are just more sensitive to these kind of issues, others may be more forgiving, but as far as Im concerned there is most definitely frame rate problem. No first-class having the alone rendered crowd if it slow the game down, but in the lack of that being tweaked, please as the bare smallest amount give us the alternative to choose daytime sunny weather all the way through a comp / franchise. The fact someone talk about in franchise mode not only are the fixtures fixed but the weather is also, thats just scary. These frame rate problem go right back to RL1 for me, the frame rate on RL1 ps2 vs RL1 xbox were fairly significant, in that the xbox carry out a great deal better. Framerate problem again with RL2 even though I cant say I have a crisis with frame rate on RL3

Hope they be able to tweak this a bit

I by no means had a trouble with frame rate, I play through VGA, and perhaps the trouble lies with what connection people are using as this issue appear to be irregular.

I think smooth framerate is necessary in any case. End of story. If people are have framerate problem then they ought to definitly prepared them known to Sidhe. with no the fear of fan boys getting on their back. I have framerate problem on an xbox on night matches and i expect Sidhe can glance into it.