Thread: Bank in Luvinia Online

Bank in Luvinia Online

I have installed Luvinia Online on the computer of mine. recently I have purchased the safe fm the bank. I let you know that I have paid 1000 gold coin for the same and it was quite successful in the game. but I am not able to open the same in the game. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Bank in Luvinia Online

I don’t know whether the thing which I have mentioned over here is true or false but you have to purchase an account into the Bank and then you have to simply put into bank with 1000 gold after that you should simply add the 5 to 6 slots in the game that mean you have to pay 1500 silver so that you can get the extra space into the game.

Re: Bank in Luvinia Online

In this particular situation that there will be 8 slot bags in the game and it will like as 60 Heavy skins which you supposed to made in the game. also I wanted to tell you that the higher level one I will slick black rather than that of they are supposed to require half the materials with the earlier amount of the beg. If you are supposed to remove those bank and half of the materal supposed to remove the half of the materials of the earlier version of the game.
    Each and every bag in the box is supposed to tied with the specific boxex into the inventory. If you are supposed to remove all the bags and those box should be empty.