Thread: I am not going to play Rugby Challenge Game again

I am not going to play Rugby Challenge Game again

I am assured that you people have dart answering the questions. I don’t know that who have tested this game but I found this game very frustrating as compared to all the game that I have played ever. I found a lot of bugs in this and so I can’t understand that how they released this game with a lot of bug. I found that the offloads are really annoying and that must not happened to rugby. Other than this the structure of defense is also not working with the amount of offloads (On pro you might allow the opposition score while getting the ball. Therefore you can begin attacking once more one inside offload and it's all over. Otherwise did no one go while I play on pro it's unfeasible to boot a conversion?

Re: I am not going to play Rugby Challenge Game again

I can't perhaps consider that no one pointed these effects out at some point in the development process. If they have resolved these small things in the development stage only then this would have been the best rugby game ever.

For rugby game closely followed by sports fans but unfortunately considered a minor. If only by the media then it is essential that the approach is gradual for the common user, in order to help you learn without much difficulty the various possibilities offered by this struggle for the oval ball. The same remark must have made it at home Ubisoft and, in fact, have provided a valid Rugby Challenge tutorial that allows the user to learn the game less jaded and its rules. Once you understand how to carry out successfully all the movements you can indulge in choosing the mode in which to compete, ranging from the traditional career, the most important national championships, the Challenge mode where we can replay the most important meetings that have made history of this exciting sport.

The career is definitely the main choice, in which we bear the risk of bringing a team of the lowest level at the top of world rugby, with the ability to operate in the market with the necessary investments and, above all thanks to the training which will subject our players.

It is included in the accessory mode also change slightly as the very rules of the game, for example in the "Hot Potato" each player cannot hold the ball for more than three seconds, the "old days of Rugby" will emulate in rugby history which there was the traditional destination but the points you made them kicking the door, and finally in "Superstar" before the kick off will pick a player who will be the only one who can score the goal during the match. We cannot say that the game lacks variety. The control system is quite good and is very focused on execution speed and simplicity. With the combination of two or three keys will be able to complete even the most complex actions. The speed and the timing button presses will be crucial in the melee, during which it will be decisive to stop several times the indicator at the right time to win the clash.

If the gameplay though is much simplified then it is promoted without too many problems, so it is not for the technical sector. Although it is the first Ubisoft production in this area, knowing the team of developers we were expecting something more. The clean graphics are pretty good players but unfortunately the execution leaves something to be desired of, not only in appearance (only the most famous have been faithfully recreated) but especially in the animation to the limits of acceptance. The uniforms were rather faithfully reproduced in accordance with the number of licenses acquired from the game.

I found that the editor of the game is developed well enough then allows you to change the look of our favorite champions. The commentary, as well as sound effects, even if school is quite good and does not reach special heights, remaining at a purely academic level. Surprisingly absent is a method that takes advantage of online play, unfortunately the multiplayer battles should take place only "live" and are limited to four participants.

The game itself is decent, and rightly so, developers have focused on the immediacy to try to capture the attention of even non-fans, but unfortunately the graphics are too skinny and cosmetics affects not just the enjoyment of the title. Longevity is absolutely guaranteed by the presence of many modes, some completely innovative, and a long series of official leagues present.

In the game, I fund the high quality of presentation which has surprised me. Graphically the game looks really good, even if a large portion of the scenes shown in the trailer video clips, of course, when entering the stadiums of the teams or were similar. But some scenes that looked forth from the camera rather than action-oriented tactics, rather because the level of the players on the field, were shown and also make a good impression for me graphically.

The control framework is altogether great and is particularly centered on displayed speed and effortlessness. With the synthesis of a few or a few keys can finish even the most complex activities. The speed and the timing catch presses will be critical in the skirmish, the same time as which it could be conclusive to stop a few times the marker at the opportune chance to win the crash.