Thread: Wasteland Angel Game fails to start

Wasteland Angel Game fails to start

I have recently installed Wasteland Angel Game in my computer and after installing this game in my computer I am experiencing some problem. When I start the game at that time it starts properly in left display but does not start on my default display and because of that after some seconds it gets crash. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Wasteland Angel Game fails to start

I have read your problem and I think you have to disable the desktop composition and after disabling the desktop composition option your problem will get solved.

if you don’t know about how to disable the desktop composition then I will help you with that. you have to first open the my computer and after opening the my computer you have to go to the C drive in your computer and after going in to the c Drive you have to open the program files folder and after that you have to open the game directory. in the game folder you have to find the game.exe file and after that you have to right click on the game.exe file and after doing the right click on the game.exe file you have to click on the properties option. Now after clicking on the properties you have to disable the desktop composition. now after disabling the desktop composition. you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with the game or not. as far as I know after disabling the desktop composition option your problem will get solved.

If you need any more information regarding this then let me know. I will help you with that.

you have to also check all the connection of the display with your system is correct and you have to also try different game in your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you are getting the same problem with other game also then I think problem is with your system. many times if the setup of the system is faulty specially using multiple display then also this type of problem can take place.

if in your system this problem occurs with Wasteland Angel Game only and other games are not giving any issue with multiple display then you have to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the Wasteland Angel Game. after reinstalling the game your problem might get solved.

Thank you for helping me as you have said that I have to disable the desktop composition to solve this problem and after that I have disable the desktop composition in my computer and after disabling the desktop composition option my problem get solved. in my friend computer also Wasteland Angel Game have installed and when he starts the game at that time games gets crashes randomly and before some days he asked for the help. if anyone else has experienced the same issue and have solution regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

According to me you have to first check whether he is getting crashing issue with Wasteland Angel Game only or same problem is occurring with the other games in his computer. if he is facing same problem with other game also then I think problem is with his computer and if problem is with Wasteland Angel Game only then hed needs to check the game setting.

I will suggest you that you should open the Wasteland Angel Game in the computer and after opening the game you have to go to the game setting from the game menu. After going in to the game menu you have to select the graphic setting or video setting and after that you have to change the game resolution. Now after changing the game resolution you have to check whether Wasteland Angel Game is working fine or not. I am telling you this because much time due to resolution issue also this type of problem can take place.

if after changing resolution also Wasteland Angel Game is still crashing randomly then you have to set the all the graphics option from high to medium or lower and after setting all the graphic option to lower or medium you have to see whether it makes any difference or not.

Try above given solution and after trying above given solution you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

i think this problem is caused by graphic drivers. may be any some of the graphic driver files has damaged and to get rid of this problem you have to reinstall the graphic driver in the system and after reinstalling the graphic drivers you have to check what the result is.

you have to also check on the internet whether any graphic drivers update available on the internet or not. if any updates are available on the internet then you have to download the updated driver installation file from the internet and after downloading that file you have to install that in your computer and after installing that in your computer you have to see whether your problem gets solved or not. you have to also search for the drivers update of your graphic card and if it is available then you have to download that also and install in PC and after installing that see what the situation is.

it looks like you need to update the direct X in your computer to run the Wasteland Angel Game flawlessly. I have search on the internet and Wasteland Angel Game requires direct X 9 or higher version installed in computer. that Is why I would like to tell you that if you are using any older version of the graphic card in your computer then you have to download the new version from the internet and after downloading that install in your system and afetr that problem will get solved.

if you want to download the direct X 9 in your computer to run the Wasteland Angel Game then you have to click below.

DOWNLOAD DIRECT X

after installing the direct X your problem will get solved.