Thread: Hating PvP in Luvinia Online

Hating PvP in Luvinia Online

Well I love to do video gaming on the computer of mine. I have installed Luvinia Online on the computer of mine. I am not the kind of the guys when you are supposed to trying to do quest since the game forces to open the PK into the other variants of nations and it is restarted some of the people are not interested to play the game with PVP. They are looking to have PVM. What do you prefer in this particular situation?

Re: Hating PvP in Luvinia Online

I think they are supposed to stopping constantly to complete the quest or they are supposed to sitting into the area which is killing everyone who are coming from the past. I agree with you that the people who are supposed to do PVPing are the part of the game and they are supposed to killing someone who are supposed to do the some of the quest.

There are people who are angry with the thing which you have described over here. they are making slow down the progress so that they are having an advantage and also they are supposed to fine with nation pvp based games. I think I will take participate in this particular situation in the same. I am also trying to get the lvl and it should be good and stopped when I supposed to do the quest and over again and again and it seems to be quite frustrating. So you should take care of the thing which I have stated over here.

We will be able to watch those people and if it is empire pm SkyLord or the KumiLove for the help if you are supposed to be a blue guy who is your empire and they you should try to get the high lvl pees who can help you out.

According to me spot claiming is seems to be inevitable and it will not be right which you will be able to report. In case you are supposed to get an obstruction of you and the gameplay of yours and hence it will be out of ToS. I am not able to know whether the whole ruling stance and the game is supposed to be PvP kind of the game. I am hoping that the CSR will take care of the entire thing and I am expecting that there will be occasional killing and I don’t think so it will bad at all.

In case anyone claim distress and it supposed to be bull claim if you are annoyed or there could be a bug issue with the game and it should be fixed by the developer of the game.

Well I agree that the PvP system in this particular game that is this particular game which should be flawed. If you are supposed to have the protection which you can called Protection than you will be able to kill him in the game. also you will not be able to defend of yourself when someone is supposed to attack if you have supposed to have done protection on. However it is quite personal whether you are looking to have PvP or not in the game. if you are having the protection then you will be quite safe in case if there is any other person has off in the game. I am also wanted to tell you that you will be able to move on Peacefully.

I absolutely agree with you well I wanted to know whether there was any Notoriety who is supposed to take from the guard in the town to attack and which you can attack in the game. you will be able to kill them and you will drop the items .

If you are not able to kill him in the game and you will simply loose the items which are supposed to acting for the elf-defense. It is quite usual that the best equipment which you are using is sup[posed to be the most aggressive part of the game. so according to me it will be quite difficult and it will be quite hard to fight back into the game. if someone in the game is losing the /equips which will be useful to self defense in the game. I have noticed that the best equips are seems to be quite aggressive in the game so you should be really careful when you are supposed to get all the things in the game.

Well after going through the post of yours I wanted to tell you following things. By simply taking all the mobs when the quest is supposed to griding in the game. the evil thinsg will put the rest of the thiungfs.