Thread: Is there any free play mode, like Skirmish, in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”?

Is there any free play mode, like Skirmish, in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”?

Here I have a question about the game, “A game of Thrones: Genesis”. I think, I can get an appropriate answer from you people, and therefore I am posting it here. I want to ask that is there any free play mode in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”, like random game or skirmish? I want to ask this, because I am thinking that just campaigns are not sufficient for replay ability. And apart from that I really don’t like multiplayer modes. So, just tell me that it will have skirmish or random game mode or not? Please, reply.

Re: Is there any free play mode, like Skirmish, in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”?

I was also about to ask the same question here. Is there be any free play mode in this game? I think there should be, actually I have heard some news about that also from my friends but I am not very confirming about that and therefore I want to ask that here. Does anyone here has any idea about it?

Re: Is there any free play mode, like Skirmish, in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”?

Yes, I have got that confirm information about this somewhere and therefore I can confirm that there is a game mode in this game which is very similar to the skirmish mode. I remember that its name is versus mode in which tou have to choose one kingdom for you and then battle the AI. I hope this is the information that you wanted to know.

Yes, there is a skirmish like mode in this game. It is also described in the manual of “A game of Thrones: Genesis”. The mode name is actually House vs House mode, as mentioned in the manual.

Thanks for providing that information to me. I think if there is really a mode as you named House vs Hose mode, then I think now I should really buy “A game of Thrones: Genesis”. Because, I think, it will be really entertaining to play this game in skirmish like game mode.