Thread: Anyone knows how much copy of Rugby Challenge Game sold till date

Anyone knows how much copy of Rugby Challenge Game sold till date

I was tried to locate this out for myself but have had no luck. I'm not actually sure where to find it. I would like to know how the response for this game up till now is does anyone here knows about this I would be glad if any known person here will share this information with us I would be really appreciating this

Thanks in advance

Re: Anyone knows how much copy of Rugby Challenge Game sold till date

Together my EB games in Port Macquarie, plus the GAME store, were sold out by 3pm on Friday. So the game is the higher selling game I consider for this week

Hey guys I would like to know whether anyone recognize of a Game sales chart, like to the music charts or a bit. It would be very remarkable to see where Rugby Challenge stand in NZ at the present time. it have to be one of the most excellent selling games over the last week

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    Hey guys I would like to know whether anyone recognize of a Game sales chart, like to the music charts or a bit. It would be very remarkable to see where Rugby Challenge stand in NZ at the present time. it have to be one of the most excellent selling games over the last week
    It was already definite that Rugby Challenge was the top selling game the week it was released. I hesitation anybody will post real sales statistics though. I'm estimate that it might still be the number one selling game for the past two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ApplePowerPC View Post
    It was already definite that Rugby Challenge was the top selling game the week it was released. I hesitation anybody will post real sales statistics though. I'm estimate that it might still be the number one selling game for the past two weeks.
    Yeah, it is true that they might require at least 300,000 units sold to think a follow-up and that he was eager to be closer to 500,000.

I suppose I am just probing as to how many trade the game will get in NZ. Our adore for rugby is enormous however our population is small.
    As mention on the Wikipedia 1 million Xbox 360's in NZ and Australia, so if 5% of those people buy the game 5% since it is a niche market that would mean just about 50,000 units sold in NZ and Aussie that's merely 10% of the method to the target and that's two of the large markets i would've thought. Even though i speculate that since of the sheer population of British, Irish and French Rugby fans they resolve outsell us, build you speculate why the game is taking so extended time to get in excess of there

I totally have the same opinion that you have. I would love to spot the numbers so we might tell how close to a subsequent game we are receiving

Well I am certain they are promoting them as rapid as they can make them, except there can be no query that the marketing and distribution in Europe and the UK has be an absolute disaster. It’s the careless rugby gamer they contain missed out on. The sports gamer who might buy a rugby title merely since it’s the world cup. Those sale in UK and Europe will attend RWC hands downward as its be support and more outstandingly since its available. Those informal gamer wonts then go reverse and buy another rugby game moreover throughout or after the world cup. Its that marketplace that they have totally forego . The hardcore rugby admirer will figure it all out someplace along the line, but not release at the same time as RWC will nearly all absolutely mean they have left out on a few sales. I am certain 505 etc are all extremely, very happy at this instant in time.

I was checking trough the website where they mentioned that PS3 Rugby World Cup 2011 on 7th position and X360 Rugby World Cup 2011 on the 10th position so hopefully we ca able to see Rugby Challenge Game figure by the next week

I don't have any exact figures. every part I know is the majority retailer in NZ comprise sold out and restocked quite a few times above the last week, and that they are selling regarding 10 times the quantity of Rugby Challenge as compare to RWC 2011.

Early on information of sales from Australia are first-class however I don't be familiar with more than that.