Thread: Luvinia Online crashing due to Invalid arguments numbers’ error message

Luvinia Online crashing due to Invalid arguments numbers’ error message

Recently I have downloaded and installed Luvinia Online on the computer of mine. Well after installing the game on the computer of mine I have tried to play the game on the computer of mine. As I am launching the game on the computer of mine I am getting ‘Invalid arguments numbers’ error message and game seems to be crashing. Also due this particular issue I am not able to start the character of mine. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Luvinia Online crashing due to Invalid arguments numbers’ error message

Looking at the matter which you have mentioned over here I wanted to ask following question which will help me out to figure out the root cause of the matter.
    Which operating system do you have installed?
    What is the hardware configuration of the computer?
    Do you have installed all the necessary drivers on the computer?
    Can you provide the log file of the error message which you are getting on the computer of yours?

In this particular matter I am suggesting that you should try to launch the game as a Administrator of the computer. Well to doing the same you have to use following instruction.

You should right click on the exe file of the game simply click on the Run as Administrator from the right click Context menu.

Well I am suspecting that there was an issue with the user profile which you was having in the game. What I wanted to tell you over here is that you should create a new user profile in the game and see whether the issue is getting resolved or not. if you have noticed the difference in the situation than you should try to play the game with the newly created user profile.

There could be an issue with the Graphic card and DirectX which you have installed on the computer of yours. so you should reinstall both the software on the computer of yours. if reinstalling is not working than I think you need to update the same. you can get the latest version of the update from the official website. You should download latest version of the DirectX and Graphic card drivers on the computer of yours. once you have completed with the installation process of the software you should restart the computer.

I think you need to redownload as well as reinstall the game on the computer of yours and see whether it is working or not.

Can you tell me whether any of the solution worked for you? If there is no change in the situation than I think there is a bug issue with the game. you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them.

Can you tell me whether any of the solution worked for you? If there is no change in the situation than I think there is a bug issue with the game. you should contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them.