Thread: Will Luvinia Online kill Fiesta?

Will Luvinia Online kill Fiesta?

I Let you know that I am playing fiesta for a sometime and I have given a look on the Luvinia. I am expecting that this particular game is seems to be the better version of fiesta. How can I play this particular game rather than that of the fiesta? Let me know the opinion of yours on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Will Luvinia Online kill Fiesta?

I am doubting that it will kill fiesta and I have seen many players who has put in there efforts, time and money to make abandon for the game which has been not opened into beta test.

Well I am also expecting that there will be some sort of the fanbase for the game.

Well I am playing Fiesta from past couple of days and when I supposed to be CBT for Luvinia and I loved this particular game very much. I really love to play the game at the same moment of the time. But I don’t think so Luvinia kill Fiesta. It’s a cash shop which is running in the game. I am hoping that the Fiesta with the over powered cash shop items will highly influence gameplay even it seems to free to play the game.

I agree with you that is this particular game Luvinia is not killing Fiesta. If I am not wrong Fiesta itself is killing.

Well according to me Fiesta is having so many bugs and glitches and I am really surprised if they have supposed to got the snow bug and DC issue. there are lots of people who are saying that they are hating Fiesta.
    There is no logic that the Luvinia is the root cause of the downfall of Fiesta. I have come to know that the Fiesta is going down from past couple of days. Both the game about which we are talking about are developed by the totally different developer. So that is the big difference between the quality of the game.

Re: Will Luvinia Online kill Fiesta?

I think I am going to start to play the game with Luvinia rather than that of the Fiesta from now itself. don’t consider me wrong because there would be deletion of the chars of mine on the game. I loved the gameplay as well as graphic of the Luvinia. However the developer of the game should do something which will fix the angle of the camera.