Thread: Unable to find any ships in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”

Unable to find any ships in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”

Today I downloaded the “A game of Thrones: Genesis”. I was expecting there will be some ships in this game because I have seen a screenshot of this game which was showing that there will be some ships. But, now I am not seeing any ships even it is not even mentioned in the manual of the game. Is this game really having any ships? And if yes then where can I find them? Or it just don’t have the ships included in it?

Re: Unable to find any ships in “A game of Thrones: Genesis”

Yes, I have also seen ships in screenshots and trailers. Here is one screenshot which shows that “A game of Thrones: Genesis” has ships.
    A screen shot of A game of Thrones: Genesis. But they are really not mentioned in the game manual. I think they are there just for making the trailers and screenshots more interesting for us.

Yes, it can be true that they are not in the game, and are in the screen shots just to be aesthetically pleasing. But, I think it is also possible that they have put the ships in the game for the last minutes in the game, may be to balance the game. Who knows, that we can find them after we have completed half of the game or more.

I think the ships are there in that “A game of Thrones: Genesis” but most probably in the campaign just to appear as eye candy in this game. I don’t think we can make any use of those ships in this game. But, I also believe that it would really be better if we were able to use them to play some missions.

If you have played Warcraft 3 then you may have remembered that the Warcraft 3 also had ships in that but they were of not any use and I think “A game of Thrones: Genesis” will also have ships but we will not be able to use them for any mission. They can be their just for map details or other things, just like in Warcraft 3.