Thread: achievements not working in angle of wasteland

achievements not working in angle of wasteland

I m not able to unlock the achievements in the game wasteland angle how can I sort this problem……????????

Re: achievements not working in angle of wasteland

Some essential achievements I know can be earned by completing the tutorial, kill one driver and others such complete towns, bonus mission kills, etc.

here are some locations were you can unlock some the achievements:
    • You can unlock achievement Saviour of Dale in Wasteland Angel: location 2 finished
    • You can Unlock War hero in Wasteland Angel : finished the story
    • You can Unlock Danger Of Explosion in Wasteland Angel : six special weapon collect
    • You can Unlock Lets make some points in Wasteland Angel
    • Unlocked achievement Ultimate frenzy in Wasteland Angel: 50 kills in Frenzy bonus level
    • so that’s all I have you can also view this by searching the contentment on google

here is the list of the of the complete achievements and the the tips to unlock them:
    1. Unlocked achievement Mutant slayer in Wasteland Angel-Mutant boss killed
    2. Unlocked achievement Big boom in Wasteland Angel-Killed 5 enemies with one Nuke
    3. Unlocked achievement Saviour of Coalhaven in Wasteland Angel-Location 3 Finished
    4. Unlocked achievement Ultimate frenzy in Wasteland Angel-50 kills in Frenzy bonus level
    5. Unlocked achievement Frenzy in Wasteland Angel-25 kills in Frenzy bonus level
    6. Unlocked achievement Renegade slayer in Wasteland Angel-Tank boss killed
    7. Unlocked achievement Lets hit the big points in Wasteland Angel-99x multiplier
    8. Unlocked achievement Score Maniac in Wasteland Angel-100 Million score
    9. Unlocked achievement Lets make some more points in Wasteland Angel -50x multiplier
    10. Unlocked achievement Invincible in Wasteland Angel -Full armor collected
    11. Unlocked achievement Armed and Dangerous in Wasteland Angel-Maxed out the weapon level
    12. Unlocked achievement Saviour of Core in Wasteland Angel-Location 2 Finished
    13. Unlocked achievement Rally driver in Wasteland Angel-50 checkpoints collected in Racing bonus level
    14. Unlocked achievement Driving school in Wasteland Angel -25 checkpoints collected in Racing bonus level
    15. Unlocked achievement Arsonist in Wasteland Angel-Turned 5 enemies into flames with one Napalm
    16. .Unlocked achievement Danger Of Explosion in Wasteland Angel-10 special weapons collected
    17. Unlocked achievement Lets make some points in Wasteland Angel -20x multiplier
    18. Unlocked achievement Saviour of Veranda in Wasteland Angel-Location 1 Finished-Comment1