Thread: Different formulas to create different looks for the players in rugby challenge

Different formulas to create different looks for the players in rugby challenge

I want to create a new team in rugby challenge with different looks to each and every player….so you recommend any formulas of tricks so that I can create the new players of my choice and the looks that I want then in………..

Re: Different formulas to create different looks for the players in rugby challenge

I plan to create as many different players that aren't in the game for probably a couple of days before actually taking a team through the 13 seasons in the games 'franchise' mode. I'll post as many as I can as I make them, and I am definitely looking forward to everyone else's creations....

Re: Different formulas to create different looks for the players in rugby challenge

Rugby Challenge which is also available in PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation Vita manages to create an enticing formula that'll thrill rugby aficionados and newcomers alike. In fact, it's fair to say that it'll fall under the 'easy to learn, hard to master' hymn that so many simulations accidentally avoid. as the game is progressing day by day in the field almost instantly, the basic is to learn where to place our players in order to successfully catch a punt, and passing the ball through the team should be done with ease. It's really simple, and allows players to string together some decent moves with a few pushes of the shoulder buttons the important controls to be remembered are LS for a left pass and RS for right.

Rugby Challenge wants players to create their own image of the gentleman's sport. Options to create a player (or an entire team) have been included and the player can lead the team to victory……..

Even though you edit the players are you able to right down the coords etc like: Nose = x45, y56 Chin = 56, 65 . I have not delve totally into create a player but it would be fine if there was a "relatively" easy way to copy your players.