Thread: Releasing date for Trine 2

Releasing date for Trine 2

I am really impressed after seeing the trailer of the Trine2 especially with its graphics….so I have planned to buy it this year so can you please tell me the release date of this game????????????? I would also be thank full if you give me some reviews about this game?????????

Re: Releasing date for Trine 2

As far as i know about the release date, The PC and Mac versions of puzzle plat former Trine 2 will hit the screens in Europe at some point during the fourth quarter of 2011. That might be at the time of October, November and December this year. Whereas for ps3 and other platform information is not yeast known to me.

the game will be on screen in Europe as a retail and digital release, consideration of Focus Home Interactive. This game will not work on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. The original game enables the players to take control of three characters - a thief, a knight and a wizard - each with their own special abilities that prove to be useful for solving puzzles. Sequel of this game promises online as well as offline co-operative play.

I would rather say that the first game is awesome, but it could have been really awesome if people thought outside the box more. There should been more fighting too, making the game work like all the 3 characters to win fights.
    But there have been a vast change in the graphic as well as the maps
    The 2Dmaps are replaced with 3D maps with 360 degree viewing with missions, enabling the user to use the entire 3d map.