Thread: first Review of Wasteland Angel

first Review of Wasteland Angel

I have played this game and know what the best things about the game are fast action, nice graphics and atmospheric gameplay. And there are a whole lot of mutants which would be crazy to blow up.
    I think this game is nice one. What do you think about the reviews about the game.

Re: first Review of Wasteland Angel

This is one of those games you would want on your games list. It is a good amount of game for a great price You will always come back to it when you have some time to kill, or whenever you see your opponent topped your score.

Re: first Review of Wasteland Angel

It is the game that I loved to play with great interest but the most I enjoyed that were the bonus levels which are played from a first person view. It's the same thing as the rest of the levels except the change in position where you are not protecting anyone but yourself. It is great to have this in the main course of the game. actually including more enemy points in the entire game would be great , variations with the objectives must be appreciated and playing the game in multiplayer would just awesum.