Thread: A game of Thrones: Genesis is not that enjoyable

A game of Thrones: Genesis is not that enjoyable

After seeing the game preview I decided to download the A game of Thrones: Genesis demo version and when I started playing the game I found out rather being interesting its quite a boring. I completed the game in maximum of one hour. I think this game is moreover a strategy game rather being a named in action part. I think this game is poorly designed and I think developer should really work hard on the level designed . I think the best part of the game is the graphics and the type of story . I say this game is not designed as expected. I should say that game developers should really provide the new patch of its game.

Re: A game of Thrones: Genesis is not that enjoyable

Actually you are right I am very much disappointed with this game. Thought I was buying a fun wargame which uses the Game of Thrones, and instead it ended up looking like a very ordinary boring type of game with little combat and slow-paced diplomacy with no real depth. It is more similar to the age of empires or many other strategic games. It is just the slow paced strategy games and nothing much is expected from this game. I must say this game is not much fun loving game . giving 40 bucks for this game is really a waste of money . I think if anyone want to have experience of this game then I would suggest you to get the hands on the demo version first and if you like it then go for buying this game or else wait for the new patches.

Yeh you are right I bought the game from the steam and I could say that this game really sucks .I could give you the review of the game from the graphics till Music .. Graphics - 6/10 , music – 5/10 , strategy – 8/10 strategy of the game are different and have given the best , control – 6/10 controls are easy to remember. I think this is not worth having fun.

Actually you know why people are disliking it is because people have not understood the game. So is the reason of giving bad reviews against the game.

I can say that playing this game is not as boring you are mentioning. Instead it is just different from other strategy war games. I would instead spending on this game would be called wise bcoz it has got something different strategies to play with and its easily to take the game away from the opponent. I agree that the graphics are not what they could be but I think this game still has its own unique beauty to it. And also there are some loop holes they have left here are no hotkeys to assign armies and the minimap is totally a waste. But other then this I liked the game.

I don’t know how you enjoyed the game in single player but I had played this game in a multiplayer and it was really a much enjoying then sp. Guys try out playing in multiplayer. You would reallt enjoy this game.

I don’t know how you enjoyed the game in single player but I had played this game in a multiplayer and it was really a much enjoying then sp. Guys try out playing in multiplayer. You would reallt enjoy this game.