Thread: what’s new you want in a game of Thrones: Genesis

what’s new you want in a game of Thrones: Genesis

I would like to know more about non-gameplay related things like: How does setting up a multiplayer game work? Does the game search for a game for you or do you create a game and wait for the amount of players that you want? Is there going to be rankings? Will there be custom games or is the only multiplayer going to be the one you told us about? Can you play with people on other regions or are you stuck only with players from your region? What does the HUD look like? Can I talk to other players while playing? Is there a minimap? What is the Fog of War like?

Re: what’s new you want in a game of Thrones: Genesis

I'd like to know a little more about the towns/regions you control like; How does the economy work what kind of buildings are available/what effects can you add buildings yourself, or do you need to make pacts to get access to areas with the buildings you need. (Mills, Bridges, Food production) can you sabotage said buildings, or the construction sites and so much more.

Just about everything I want to know has been added already, but mainly I want to know the balance between building your towns and diplomacy vs. war. I am a builder mainly, example Total War series I always build up to max forces before I begin to conquer and I usually leave any enemies with at least 1/3 of their towns because I hate the thought of being the only large player in the game. I like a challenge so I would hope the AI will be intelligent and at the very least not act randomly and declare war on me or other AI just for the fun of it. (I get betrayls and that stuff) I refer to the faction with 1 town declaring war on the biggest faction that is across the map for no purpose.

The AI is defiantly going to make or break the game with so much focus on diplomacy. I can’t recall the special unit that attaches itself to a city and sends back gold to your town from an enemy. But will the computer actually be smart enough to notice that missing income? Little things like that can make a difference. Otherwise a player could simply make 20 of them and be the only player with gold.