Thread: How many turns are there in a game of Thrones: Genesis?

How many turns are there in a game of Thrones: Genesis?

I’ve been looking all the way through the game info and I haven’t perceive somewhere how long (how a lot of turns) the game will previous? I would extremely a lot similar to perceive an unlimited timeline. My problem by means of the total war series was that you had to mod the game in order to play forever. I appreciate that a game requirements a beginning and an end, however I would really love to observe an option to have unlimited turns and play not including having to worry that at turn 100 the game stops unless I change files.

Re: How many turns are there in a game of Thrones: Genesis?

I was wondering regarding the similar thing. Being simply competent to play in favor of a certain amount of time will be terrible and if confined to simply a campaign will be uniformly as bad. Hopefully there will be a mode that will permit you to follow your own path somewhat than strictly the campaign and not be unnatural to the -799-299 dateline.

I consider you have misunderstood somewhat, this game doesn't have turns. Here the question states "as a Real-Time Strategy game", as a result every game lasts zero turns, or time without end, whichever you would like. As for how long games will preceding, I am guessing possibly an hour or more with a full game of eight or until an important person acquire the required total of prestige. I can't imagine Cyanide making it as a result that games would last in favor of hours, at least for multiplayer. Despite the fact that an unlimited mode would be appealing cool

I essentially thought that this would’ve been a TBS game through RTS battles(like total war) in anticipation of I realized that a number of unit descriptions said that there movements required seconds, seems a weird approach to play however it still looks approximating good game. You can truly keep going beyond the turn count for total war games; you just have to complete your faction goals by that time.

Hello thank you for your replies guys. This is really helpful for me to know about it. If in future if I will face any more difficulty with this game then I will post back my query here.