Thread: want to know the game price for Tetris: Axis(Nintendo 3DS version)

want to know the game price for Tetris: Axis(Nintendo 3DS version)

Actually I a father of two childrens and every new month I buy the video game for childrens which helps them stress out from their regular activity of schoolwork. I have heard that new game of tetris axis is releasing this month and I want to have this for my children since it is puzzle game , I think they will love to play it. So I want to know about the price of this game do any one know about the price of the game.

Re: want to know the game price for Tetris: Axis(Nintendo 3DS version)

I assume this game would be best for the childrens as it is a puzzle based game and I think the price of this game is something around $30 for US market don’t know about other countries.

Yes you are right that the Hudson Soft have developed the game of puzzle for their new game named Tetris Axis . I think you children will love to play with it. Generally children love this type of game because this are the puzzle related games and they would really enjoy the game playing it. Actually I am not quite sure about the price rate of this game but would assume something around $28-$34

After searching the price on other website I found out that there are prices variation for this game , I am not able to find out the specific price for this game. Some of the places it says 34 and other here are mentioning 30 and some of the website charge more for the game. I don’t know the logic behind the price variation in the market though the game is manufactured in one company then why this variations. This may sound illogical .I say that why this people can’t sell at one price. Actually one price is fixed by the company itself , then why there is difference of price found in the market

I have searched over the internet and found out that the official price of the this game is $29.99. you can purchase the game for this price itself.