Thread: Improvement suggestions for Wasteland Angel Game

Improvement suggestions for Wasteland Angel Game

I have started playing this game called "Wasteland Angel Game" and i have found that there has been great improvement in some part of the game so i just wanted to know from you all that which is the best and the worst part of the game and what would have made it more better.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Improvement suggestions for Wasteland Angel Game

What i think is that the ability of killing boss at each level of the story will be nice than just trying and trying to kill them and i have also noticed that while driving over the npcs it is not easy to kill them with a direct shot so i think that a better hit detection will be interesting and i have also seen that the small area which is behind the red building should be off limit so it will can provide a bit cover for us.

I have experienced that the game gets choppy when you play it from a usb drive the controls get frustrating it feels as if i am struggling with my car to reach the place where i want to go.I think an "Air time" indicator will help to know if the car is in the air and when we are not having any kind of response from the car.I have also found that the gun does not hit an pedestrian enemy lot of times and i think keeping the upgrade presistant through each maps will be better as on map 11 i have experienced that the tank gets stuck and after loosing it the game gives a retry option and then after tarting again the level ends immediately which is a bit disappointing.

I have noticed a lot of Over-steering and i am not sure if keyboard repeat Is the cause for it and when you press only the turn button then the car moves a bit forward and then turns,which i find a bit slow process it would be better if the car turns at the place instantly as soon as we press a turn button.All this issues will give you a bad experience of steering and the keyboard also gets pretty awkward specially in reverse this thing have to bee looked out and should be worked on as well in order to make it better.

Yes even i have noticed that when we control the car at the edges of the screen it gets easily turned in such situation because of which it is very difficult to get out of that area but except this problem i have found driving the car to be pretty much fun and i am very well able to drive it well to reach the place i want and i think a nitro in order to boost the speed will make it more better than now.

I think that the Incoming Wave here should have more transparency but less prominent and the "Wave started" should be colored differently as well as transparent.They Should not drive off the screen and also the maps here should have a full round track because it appears to be disappointing that one is not able to drive in a full loop and Can not destroy the wrecks in field as well so there more destructible objects would be a good choice.I have found t6hat in multilayer modeSetting the game resolution to a widescreen Eyefinity resolution stop it to work well.