Thread: Which one is better among Rugby Challenge game and RWC 2011 game?

Which one is better among Rugby Challenge game and RWC 2011 game?

I know that both these rugby games are getting developed and both are getting ready for the release. This piece of information I have got from the media. I am waiting for these games. I want to know which one would be better. I have seen on many forums but couldn’t find which one is better. I would like to know much about this. But let’s not fight and attack with discussion that the threads won’t allow. I would like to know how we can distinguish between both. I request people to reveal some news regarding both the games if they have. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated

Re: Which one is better among Rugby Challenge game and RWC 2011 game?

Firstly, I would like to say that we would be able to play rugby challenge on PS3, 360, PC, PS Vita. This is very good. As far as I know RWC 2011 would only support PS3 and 360. So I think this is a big difference that I personally note here. Again rugby challenge support more languages than the RWC 2011. Language supported by rugby challenge is English, French, Italian, and Spanish. I have no ideas about the RWC 2011. Game mode options present in rugby challenge are as follows,
    • Tutorial Mode
    • Single Match
    • Competition Mode
    • Career Mode (franchise)
    Game mode available in RWC 2011 is,
    • Rugby World Cup 2011
    • International Match
    • The Warm Up Tour
    • Place Kick Shootout

The common thing which is there in between both the games is that 4 players can play in offline multiplayer mode. Below I would like to mention the commentators available in each game. RWC 2011 has more commentators as compared to the rugby challenge and they are as follows,
    Rugby challenge commentators,
    • Grant Nisbett
    • Justin Marshall
    RWC 2011 commentators,
    • Miles Harrison
    • Stuart Barnes
    • Philippe Sella
    • Eric Bayle
    • Greg Clark
    • Sean Fitzpatrick

Well there are 31 stadiums in rugby challenge and there are only 14 stadiums in RWC 2011. Player will get more options in choosing the stadiums in rugby challenge. So this will make rugby challenge somewhat better than the RWC 2011.

There are 96 teams in the rugby challenge and there are only about 14 teams in RWC 2011. There are many camera options available for a user to view while playing the game. You will get more view option in rigby challenge game than the RWC 2011. In rugby game, you will have:
    • Behind Camera
    • Behind Close Camera
    • Side Camera
    • Behind Far Camera
    • Replays On/Off
    • Cutscenes On/Off
    • Camera Swing On/Off
    • Close Camera Zoom On/Off
    • Glory Camera Zoom On/Off

In RWC 2011 game, you will not get much camera option while gameplay. This might be a little drawback kind of thing as compared to the rugby challenge game. Below I have mentioned the camera options that you will get while playing in the RWC 2011,
    • Side On Camera
    • End On Camera
    • Camera Swing On/Off
    • Other cameras/options unknown

There is an automatic replay option in the rugby challenge game and you have to set replay option in the RWC 2011 game if you want to have replay. So this is some change. I would personally say that rugby challenge game looks far better than the RWC 2011 game. the rugby challenge game is no doubt going to rule the market.

The most important there is a side camera available in the rugby challenge game which makes the game better than the RWC 2011. This camera mode is not available in the RWC 2011 game. As for game play, there is no doubt that the rugby challenge wins the contest and as for gameplay. Also I have question in mind that is the side camera option which is present in the rugby challenge game same as the one in the Rugby League Live? If yes then I would say that this is not good. The side camera of Rugby League Live really was very bad. I would not want that to happen.

I would only say that if the rugby challenge gameplay is substandard then it will not be the better game.