Thread: Old Poison Grenades in Nuclear Dawn Game

Old Poison Grenades in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have purchased the game Nuclear Dawn this week; however it is good and enjoyable to play this game, one of my friends told me about the Poison Grenades. So after that I have tried to search that type of Grenades but fail to find that. So is there such Poison Grenades are there in this game. If yes then where could I found those and what benefits I can get from those Grenades. So if you people have the information about these then please suggest your information. If anybody can help I will be very pleased

Re: Old Poison Grenades in Nuclear Dawn Game

As I have seen object like Poison Grenades that in this game, they are only used for doing the horrible things such for harming the people and killing the bots. You can basically have seen that in the Downtown Middle and the smaller amount of that thing is there to use for this game. However such things are useless to use since there are already lots of metal with the player.

If you have the tons of point with you then it is still be balance to get that Grenades. And also you get the medicine that can be used for healing the people and the fighters. But however it is not possible to get that at the center point of the game. Or there is the possibility to get such thing at the end of the game to produce the camp. And also the medic found is more balance and do a lot by killing everyone sitting there whoring.

All that it is used for killing the one fourth of the kills, however the medic can be used to support the player and BBQ is the kit you have to search for that. However I have seen that there are the engineers and medic is the support classes are some time used for that. And also there are the heal team mates. Killing should be a defensive reflex not an immediate requirement by either class.

According to me suggestion the primary need in this game is the engineers and the medic. And the secondary need is the kill. So you have to concentrate to get the medic and just lose the Poison Grenades. And also have to increases the skill for this game. And the player don’t have to look for the support utility for this game.

There is the great thing you will see that how they support to get down the downhill and beef up Exos more. There is the definitely need for the splash. And also it is not the 600HP 1 shot sniper of pure over poweredness. And also the healing after bombing the Grenades becomes too weak for healing. In spite using the on your own overpowered. And also the healing leads to slow till the death. So for that you need the medic, so there is the need arrive to play perfect and to high the medic value.

Yes even I have also seen that there are the something present in this game which acts like the Poison Grenades, this things can only used for creating the nasty effect on the surrounding and to the people. And if there is some damage to the layer or the characters have to face then the healing is very much impossible to take place. And such thing will remain till the end of the character which finally leads to the death of the characters for these games. So to overcome this there present the medic in these games you can take the help of those things.