Thread: lots of random crashes in Nuclear Dawn Game

lots of random crashes in Nuclear Dawn Game

I have started playing this game for quite a few days back and i am finding it getting worse day by day.I mostly get the c++ runtime error box whenever the game was crashing and today when it crashed it gave me a steam error reporting box which i have not seen before.Is there any one who have experienced the same and have came up with a solution yet.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: lots of random crashes in Nuclear Dawn Game

Even i am facing the crash every day i don't know what is the cause for it and i have noticed that it has been crashing after i change the map to downtown where it says that "the program wants to be terminated" and some ti9me it says runtime error R6025.I think this game is just full of bugs every third day it comes up with a new error.I have not yet found any solution to solve it out as even i am not able to detect the cause for this problem.I have tried reinstalling it again but that too has not worked for me.Any suggestion to solve this will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

I have came across this problem before but not in this game i had faced it while playing "Bioshock" but i was able to solve this error by completely and clearly uninstalling ALL the different forms of the Visual C++ redistributable and
    later reinstalling the game again and i have also found a no of people who have been facing this kind of errors in other game and have solved it out with this solution.Hope it works fir you all as well but if it does not work then let me know so i can suggest you some different solution for the same.Best of luck

Below is my computer configuration
    • Win 7 Ultimate 32 bit
    • 4gb Ram
    • AMD Athlon II x3 445 processor
    • Gigabyte GTX 550Ti
    • Resolution 1920x1080

and i have reinstalled the c++ and it appears that it has helped me a bit as i am not facing any problem in the new maps that are live but dont know why i am having the same problem with the maps that were basically in beta.Any further suggestion will be appreciated.

Yes even i am having the same kind of problem with the beta build and i am getting the same runtime error as well but i am still able to connect to the server and play a couple of round using the maps as well but after the change it crashes again giving me a runtime error.I have already tried uninstalling and then reinstalling all the elements of c++ but nothing seems to be helping out i think we need a official response in order to solve it out but then i really appreciate the suggestion by the others as well.

I have face the same kind of problem before but and what i have found is that the steam's new delivery system do not have the "package" files anymore because of which verifying this is probably not applicable to this title but then you can try a full system defrag and just check if it works after that as i have found a no of people who have solved the same kind of problem by defraging.

As far as i know the cause for this type of error is mostly due to the application indirectly calling a pure virtual member function in a context where it actually not valid.Here the compiler detects the call and then reports it while building the application and it depends upon the way your code is scripted.I have also heard that the problem is sometime detected at run-time only so i really don think that a defrag will be able to solve this problem.

I have found the cause of this error to be the programming error on our part and it also means that this error might be related to our machine as well and it also comes up if you have a bad memory as well so you can just try a memory test in order to find that you are facing the problem with only this game or some other game as well.Just try to perform it out and let me know what you have found.Best of luck.