Thread: Is pre-order available for trine 2 game?

Is pre-order available for trine 2 game?

I have computer at home and I like playing games. I am a game freak. I have been hearing the news of trine 2 game and I have been waiting since long for this game. I and my friends are eagerly waiting for this game. So I want to know that is there going to be any order facility available. If this is available then will it have any bonus? Does anybody have any idea related to pre-order.? Any suggestion regarding this issue would be highly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Is pre-order available for trine 2 game?

As far as I assume, there will be a pre-order for sure. It has hard to say that when that will happen. It could be in a month or so. I am not sure. I think that we will not have many bonuses except few that we will because the game is not built to use DLC items or such things. I think you should have some patience and I would suggest you to keep in contact with the official website of the game for the latest news and updates. Definitely we have good ideas for pre-order.

I think the best way to know about the pre-order thing is that, you should visit the official website of the trine game. You will find most recent and all updates over there. Make sure that you don’t take the preorder date seriously because it might also get delayed. Many companies advertise about the preorder and give a release date but often they are not true. They want to create some publicity so they do this. i assume that this game might come this year in last.

Well this game is most likely to come in the fourth quarter of this year for ps3, xbox 360 and pc. This information has been given be the Frozenbyte and Focus Home Interactive Trine 2. I have also heard that this game is going to have collector’s edition. We will find a cd with music in this edition.