Thread: Getting Battlefield 2142 feeling in Nuclear Dawn Game.

Getting Battlefield 2142 feeling in Nuclear Dawn Game.

I have just came across this game called "Nuclear Dawn Game" and i really want to congrats to the developers for this i am a big fan of Battlefield 2142 and getting the distinct felling of it in this game really feels great.What you all feel about this which part of the game you are liking the most.Any suggestion regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: Getting Battlefield 2142 feeling in Nuclear Dawn Game.

The things i like about this game is the ability of viewing the player progression through the menu.I am finding this game a little maniac but i am really not sure if the i have to shoot a no of bullets to kill the enemies as they appears to be quite tough as well and i really like the noise of the weapons to be punchier there are many more things that i am loving in this game so i have to remember ir and write it and lastly i am really enjoying and i am personally very satisfied with this game as well.

My views are a bit different about some parts of the game like i don't want the weapons to get worse any further from now and i really want the assault to be more accurate in order to put the enemies down but i am satisfied with the overall sound effect of the game and yes i am loving the multiple flanks and even i agree upon calling it a maniac.I have enjoyed the demo and i am looking forward to get this game as soon as possible.

I think that it is a source game but the king of tactical game has always been CSS.I think that the infinity ward has has taken a bit of that and have applied it to the FPS portion of the nuclear dawn.I have heard that it is much about the corridor shooting but i actually don't agree upon it as i have been in the beta since it has started so people like me can use their brain to route it well.I also agree that the nuclear dawn is much like the 2142 and now they will bring back the Insurgency and then they will make it like Battlefield 2.