Thread: how to get the new version of Guitar Hero and does it work on Xbox 360

how to get the new version of Guitar Hero and does it work on Xbox 360

I have a few questions regarding the new game of guitar hero I want some urgent help can you help me in this these are my questions:
    1. You Can I have the latest versions of guitar hero on my Xbox 360 or ps3? As there lies a difference between online popularity and the downloadable content on the internet?
    2. Which version of the games is more suitable for Xbox or ps3?
    3. Which guitar should I prefer? I have also heard that there are compatibility issues across various games relating the choice of the guitar.

Re: how to get the new version of Guitar Hero and does it work on Xbox 360

Neither the Xbox nor ps3 system provide a better experience to the game however the Xbox system allows the user to use the equipment without a dongle (PS3 requires one) whereas the PS3 version has a much larger range. Which sounds more appealing to you? I have some earlier versions of the game on my Xbox 360 and do regularly find the online activity to be fine within the first few months of a game release you should to the same in order to gain the maximum benefit from it. I don’t have any idea about the versions of the game
    Thank u for the post

It certainly depends on your choice that whether it is pointless to buy the older games or you really want to stick with the new one. I have played Guitar Hero: World Tour, and wasn’t so impressed by the game though it completely depends on you what is to9 be choosen. It would perhaps be best to look at the set list and see which has the most songs you like on it. There are wide Varity of games to choose from games to choose from. My personal view point for Guitar Hero games would definitely go with the newest one, Warriors of Rock, as I really liked it with its fine story line and powers, which was unexpected because it wasn’t expect to be like it, but this may actually be my favorite Guitar Hero game. If you are interested in the Rock Band games as well, Rock Band 3 is fantastic, as It consists The Beatles: Rock Band

The Logitech Guitar Hero branded guitar is a preferred guitar which can work on the following versions of the game: Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 3, Van Helen, Smash Hits, World Tour, and Guitar Hero 5. And works very well for RB: Green day.

Here are some song list with year of release, title of the song, artist
    Year song
    2007 "3's & 7's"
    1977 "Barracuda"
    2004 "Before I Forget"
    1970 "Black Magic Woman"
    1992 "Black Sunshine"
    1996 "Bulls on Parade"
    1993 "Cherub Rock"
    Hope you enjoyed my post

Bonus songs are another interesting feature of this game these songs can be purchased from the in-game store using the virtual money earned through the Career modes of the game. The only exception, to the bonus song list is: "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force, is only unlocked after the player has completed the solo Career mode on any difficulty level.

Here are 5 basic tips by which you can learn and also master the guitar technique
    Tips:
    Go slow during the eailer stages-Mastering the Guitar Hero guitar is same as playing the real guitar.
    Practice Short Sections during the game play-One of the main things you can do is just play and practice the song again again and again.
    Practice Each Hand Separately with each and every move right-You might find it very helpful to try practicing one hand at a time technique hand that is you should work on the chord hand and then start on with the fret keys.
    Practice each and every step on Your Hammer- pull on’s and Pull-offs are important ..
    Skills yourself up with your Whammy Bar-Every time you hit a long note you tend to begin learning the process how to come up on the whammy bar