Thread: why Pokémon diamond is better option for game play than any other Pokémon game.

why Pokémon diamond is better option for game play than any other Pokémon game.

I have been addicted to the game of Pokémon ever since it has it been launched on the first ever game boy… I have played the earlier versions of this game such as Pokémon Red, Green, Yellow, Ruby, and Emerald…this experience was great and I m looking forward to advance myself to the latest versions of this game please suggest me any new version of the game if launched in the recent years…I have upgraded to Nintendo Ds and want some new Pokémon games to play. Can you suggest me any new version of this game, I haven’t played the gold version of the game yet? What’s so different about the game…also give me some cheats as well as FAQ for this game?

Re: why Pokémon diamond is better option for game play than any other Pokémon game.

Pokémon Gold is simply the best Pokémon game till date. Let's us look at the facts that makes the game so good:
    1. it's the first Pokémon game (other than Pokémon silver) to a feature night/day system during the game play.
    2. Its gives one of the best choices to the starters for a Pokémon game (coming in second to my personal favorite, gen 3. Swampert- evolved from mudskip)
    3. It has featured the most badass legendary Pokémon even to today's standard, it’s Ho-Oh.
    4. The trainer character was acquired as my favorite as it imitates a little guy.
    5. Its also the first game other than silver to allow you to go back to past generations of Pokémon. It is also appreciate worldwide for the connection at the end of the game between the two generations.

Re: why Pokémon diamond is better option for game play than any other Pokémon game.

BOTH gold and silver version of pokemon is the best as far as I am concern
    I did choose gold, both the games were launched in the same year but either way, they're both the same game, and posses some same type of Pokémon but there are always some type of Pokémon different form version to version called as exclusive Pokémon for each version., just like all Pokémon games…

If you are addicted to this game and want to complete it quickly with the help of cheats and walkthrough you can take help form Google search engine to find you searches..

These are some comparisons between the earlier versions of the game and gold:
    1: RED, GREEN, YELLOW- broken glitch mess which makes the gaming experience low.
    2: Ranger- it does not have great routes the routs are very plain, and horribly under-leveled Pokémon
    3: RUBY, SAPHIRE, EMERALD- has backwards compatibility issues, and had an insultingly small amount of post game content which made the game short.
    3: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum - not enough changed and same as gold but with with new Pokémon
    4: Black, White- Insultingly low amount of post game content, and Global link is frustrating and not up to the mark.