Thread: How to defeat the SOS in gear of war 3

How to defeat the SOS in gear of war 3

Can you guys tell me that how can I defeat the sos in this game it has been really very tough for me to deal with them and I am not able to make out the ways to defeat them please if anyone has defeated then please help me out of this? I dont know what to do

Re: How to defeat the SOS in gear of war 3

I have defeated him very easily and my trick was I just kept a better distance and then shot him with the lancer/gnasher he was not sitting there without trying to harm me he did shot me once but one of the greatest problem with them is they take long reload time and in that interval you can kill them. And that’s what I did. The basic thing what you have too keep in mind when you want to defeat them you need to keep a better distance. I never liked to die with the SOS.

Well that’s true that’s the best way to kill him and its easy too, but for that you need to use you sense use the skills used the talent and sue the objects in the game to hide and remain active till complete fight that’s the only way by which you can solve the problem.

I think that none of them has been having a problem in killing them why are you having it? Are you a beginner and do you know anything about this game how to play how to kill the enemy and all? This is really irritating when people ask such queries which are just very simple and very silly. Anyway now try it out dear and hope now you would be able to kill them easily and I hope that you are a beginner and you don’t know much of the skills and guns nicely.

It has been very simple always I was just killed once when I was not knowing that how it would be reacting I just saw him harming me once and after that I just killed him number of time without having any problem and keeping the distance is the only thing by which you can solve the problem.

This is not a tough task for those who is not a pro in this game but fora new game player it is is a tough task and this is not a shame if this is a tough task so i think that this is not an important task for me but this would be very difficult for some of the new players one of my friend who was playing this game for the first time found it really very tough so i would be saying that this is not a easy task for the new guys and if they are asking for it then this is not a problem at all and you guys don't need to say so many stuff if you don't want to help them.