Thread: gear of war 3: Sawed-Off Shotgun vs. Gnasher Shotgun

gear of war 3: Sawed-Off Shotgun vs. Gnasher Shotgun

Guys I am thinking to compare between two shot gun in this game and I am thinking that Gnasher Shotgun would be the better and it has been the best gun what do you think about this? Please share you idea about this please I want to know about what you guys have been thinking about.

Re: gear of war 3: Sawed-Off Shotgun vs. Gnasher Shotgun

Well this depends on what you are comfortable with it never depends on the game both of them are having a nice range and nice damages so I would be saying that going with any of them would be the best thing.

Offcourse Sawed-Off Shotgun is the best one because it is having much more damage than any other gun in this game and it is so easy to use so I would be saying that this is the best gun and you need to play with this if you want to play with the shot guns. I have been playing with this gun itself and it has been really a fun so I would be asking you to play with it too. I have really enjoyed playing with this game.

Hey I would be saying that go and watch out the video and I am sure you would get lots of idea with about both of them. I was having the same question some days ago and ai saw the video on the youtube and it was really nice and it helped me to know about it so I would be giving you the same solution just look at it and you would get the complete idea and then according to that you can decide which one is better and which one you should go with.

If about personal view then i would be saying i don't play with the shotguns as i don't like them in any games. And after that if you ask me that which one is better from both of them than i would be saying that they are one of the best guns for short range shooting and Sawed-Off Shotgun would be a better choice and i think that they are having a heavy damage, anyways i would be saying that play with the one which you are comfortable. Anyways i have never cared about the guns and all ever i just keep playing and i keep suggesting everyone the same to keep playing the game rather then keeping a track about all the guns and all.