Thread: Best 3d game for ps3?

Best 3d game for ps3?

Hello everyone a just yesterday I got a 3D TV and I want to play my games with the ps3 connectd to my tv and hence I want to know if there is any #D games that have come up which will run very well with the Ps3 any idea about the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same and hence I am asking this with you all. the 3D quality would make the gaming experience vene much better that’s what I feel. so I would want you all to suggests me some games on that as soon as possible, any comments on that would be highly appreciated from you all. waiting for the replies from you all.

Re: Best 3d game for ps3?

Quote Originally Posted by Falak View Post
    Hello everyone a just yesterday I got a 3D TV and I want to play my games with the ps3 connectd to my tv and hence I want to know if there is any #D games that have come up which will run very well with the Ps3 any idea about the same then do let me know as soon as possible on the same, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same and hence I am asking this with you all. the 3D quality would make the gaming experience vene much better that’s what I feel. so I would want you all to suggests me some games on that as soon as possible, any comments on that would be highly appreciated from you all. waiting for the replies from you all.
    I would recommend you to play Forza 4 it looks good with the 3D tv as well, so that’s what I would like to say here, so do have a better look at the same and I am sure that you will enjoy the game in one point or the another that’s what I feel. even some of my friends had recommended me the game and hence that’s the reason why I am recommending this game for you as well, whats the harm go ahead and give a try for the game and that will be the perfect suggestion for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Yes playing the game in the 3D tv is a different experience then the normal 2D tv that we see, so what I would like to say is that if you have a good quality 3D tv then the experience would be absolutely awesome, that’s what I think here. as fars as the recommendation of the games are concerned I would say that ghost of sparta looks good looks good and that would be the primary choice for the selection that’s what I think here and hence that’s it from my side for you all. I hope you all did gte enough information on that, so that’s it from my side for you all.

The two optimal choices for me are Motorstorm and Super Stardust HD. Even Killzone on 3d is good that’s what I feel. I have played killzone so that’s why I am telling you all to opt for that as well, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope you do have a good look at the same and will surely go ahead with the game, that’s what I feel.

Guys are you all sure that you are talking of the 3D games sicne the 2-3 games that I did got to hear like the motostorm are they really available in 3D since I haven’t heard og hence that’s what I am asking here, so can you all please tell me if that are the game that’s are actiiually available in 3D I am not talking about the game that are 2D but can be well seen I nthe 3D as well, no that’s not the game that I am talking here. I want the 3D games to be seen here, so that’s why I saying that, I hope you all do that with me. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all. so please think and then send the reply to me.

For me the uncharted 3 is going to be looking good in the game that’s what I think here and hence that’s what I want to say here, so hope you all do have a good look at the same that’s what I want to say here, so that’s it from my side for you.
    surely this game would be an good experience for you all here and hence what I think is that you should give a try for the game that’s what I think here, so hope this suggestion does helps you to some extent.

See you can play the games that works in 2D as well as the 3D. well in the image quality I think both of them will work well and also there will be hardly and difference at all. Since you are playing the game in a 3D TV and hence that’s what I am saying here.

I don’t know if I am correct about this answer but what I think is that ACR will eb a good game and it might have been released in the 3D as well. That’s what I think here, so you can check out that game that’s what I feel. in the hd games what I think is ICO/SotC HD are the good games in HD and hence you can enjoy that as well in your 3D tv that’s what I think, so hope you did understand what I am saying here, so do checkout for the game and I am sure you can get variety of the options there.