Thread: Battlefield 3 DLC will be coming a week early for the PS 3 users

Battlefield 3 DLC will be coming a week early for the PS 3 users

I just go to hear about this and also saw that nobody here have written anything about it and hence that’s the reason why I am making thread to mention about the same. well I just want to know whats your reaction listening this news what do you think about the news I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same, so if possible do reply accordingly on the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Battlefield 3 DLC will be coming a week early for the PS 3 users

Quote Originally Posted by !Haritbaran! View Post
    I just go to hear about this and also saw that nobody here have written anything about it and hence that’s the reason why I am making thread to mention about the same. well I just want to know whats your reaction listening this news what do you think about the news I am waiting for the replies from you all on the same, so if possible do reply accordingly on the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all.
    That’s tit for tat. Since COD was for Xbox 360 users PS3 users will be getting battlefield that’s it, nothing much hype to create about this.

Amazed that no one here has mentioned about the said topic. The dlc version of Battlefield 3 will be coming up with the 13 maps I think 4 more maps to the addiotnal old one that’s what I think. Have ehard that its EA’s 10$ program, so lets see how much popular it si with the PS3 users. Lets wait and watch for the same.

I would say that nice strategy has been developed by the sony and the EA people to give some tough competition to the opponents yes I am talking about the COD and Xbox. COD was announced a month before for the Xbox users and hence what I think is that though the Xbox people had done a great strategy but I think sony will be winning the race here, since they will be having the power of batlefiled which is a very much successful game in the market and I don’t think so they will be disappointing the fans with the maps at all. they will be adding a lot of maps in it if I am not wrong then it should be 13 maps I nthe dlc, so that’s a great thing done by the sony people. Anyways I would welcome this decision with full hands.