Thread: Gear of war 3: sandbar seems overpowered

Gear of war 3: sandbar seems overpowered

Hey guys what I am thinking is right or wrong? Or is there anyone else thinking the same as me? So I am thinking that the Sandbar is really powerful over here. Not too much overkill on power weapons but I took notice to sandbar having; 2 snipes, a one shot, a digger, AND Nodes? A little bit over kill no? What do you guys think about this?

Re: Gear of war 3: sandbar seems overpowered

I don’t think that there is any problem with this it seems absolutely fine and I don’t think that this is too powerful and so. I don’t know what you have been thinking that. The map seems to be lot balanced and has been really looking great I don’t have a single complain about this. I have been played this map and it has been one of the best map for me and I am sure that almost all he players who have been liking the challenges and too much fight and all would love it a lot and it would be the best practice map to make you r game nice and make you a good player of this map.

Well what I know about this is Ranked River swaps are the same 2 snipes/torque, 2 nades, Mortar and Boom, that is something really interesting and that would make you work fine.

I don’t know much about this but I have saw lots of videos and all about this map and for me it has been looking really very awesome and I am thinking to play this game once I would be getting the game again I had this game but my pc got some problem and it is not starting up now I would be getting the new pc sooner and till that I am using the pc which is not having any graphic card and all so I don’t want to play this game which would make it lagging and all.

From what gears of war 3 says is dead resident leon ashley is that its good shooting game from the publisher of the halo

I think that you are saying what actually I was thinking. I am into the same impression to with this game it has been very much powerful and sometime it has been really very tough and it has been bit unbalanced I think.

Well what i am thinking each of the games which you have mentioned deals with some different story and gameplay and so they are completely different to compare with. They all stand to be a better game from many players point of view some of them i have found has been having a hard time to go with the dead resident also this differs from player to player, i mean it differs from what the players are actually looking for and are they comfortable with it so we cant say that which game is tough or which one is not. This depends on how the players are. hope this would tell you the story