Thread: How many of you people played Resident Evil 4

How many of you people played Resident Evil 4

So far there have been 5 parts of Resident Evil game. Most of you might be familiar with this game and played it well. The recent one was also get much support. I have played this game till part 3. Now I want to get Resident Evil 4. How many of you got and how is it. I assume that it has good gameplay and also looks really better. What do you say so?

Re: How many of you people played Resident Evil 4

In the Resident Evil series the fourth chapter plays a major role. Seminal, perhaps, as the mythical founder, left an indelible mark on everyone who got to play through, as well as distorting the concept of survival horror classic. After the apotheosis and the consecration of the first chapter done with Rebirth, the Zero had shown that the classical approach had probably reached its limit, a play structure now fetched by the hair that seemed dangerously creaking under the burden of traditional mechanical. Resident Evil 4 then boldly presented as a third-person shooter, displacing the public and divided between supporters and detractors enthusiastic traditionalists. Resident Evil 4 has the full right to be part of these group securities, giving the possibility to enjoy a game and fun still valid in spite of past years.

Totally agree with the analysis, is a very good game, it's addictive and above all fun for the first installment of the series where you must arm yourself strategies to defeat as many enemies at once. But falls short in the script and the game puzzles. I wanted them to be more difficult as the RE2.

A survival horror and shooter who really part story, I have it on my GC and my Wii (for the new gameplay), but I do not buy it for 360 just because it looks better. I think they could give more points on gameplay and less innovation.

Resident Evil 4 is already by far the best GameCube game of 2005, you simply MUST have. If there is no strong competition from other games like God of War, Gran Turismo 4 and World of Warcraft, the game had been "the best" something "of 2005" are already decided. The gameplay, graphics, and AI are playing the best you can get at the moment. Resident Evil 4 is the only game to me so far a few hours on World of Warcraft has to keep and you have to do something during the weekly Wednesday maintenance. Making it simply the best console game of 2005, and a must for anyone who is not really a shock is in two weeks after a horror movie. Fortunately, this autumn PlayStation2 owners also enjoy the masterful adventure.

It's a great game, which have failed to put it as survival horror, is a game more action. No more puzzles, and travel with keys that made you go and storing items long. Now it's all much faster, with more action and speed, all trying to shoot and shoot.

The "remakes" are many these days and there are obviously good and bad: when they are good, as is the case of the Ocarina of Time 3D scrupulous fidelity, a few months ago they can be very good. Even the poor are often horrible - after all, no one will bother to re-Rise of the Robots, and this game is still Resident Evil 4 HD , probably the best action game of all time. The question is whether this version of Resident Evil 4 HD is as it should be.

Resident Evil in terms of gameplay does not bring any revolution, in terms of development and mechanics can say the same. However, you are going to find the best combination of action, horror and tension that will be in a long time. Perfect control and very great atmosphere combined with a graphic demonstration of power to help you dive into this new episode of the Resident Evil series like few games. A must you go or not this type of game.

I started playing yesterday and the truth is that it has left me scared shitless great that is. All those "we'll kill you bastard" and see the oppression of villagers surrounded by geeks, the climax came when you get into a house to escape (where you catch the shotgun) and starts to show people everywhere! Bastard suddenly appears chainsaw-sound now makes my hair stand on end, and he cuts off his head ... Often rush! . It is not fear, it is oppression, burden of a bitch, and you really feel that your life is in danger, the villagers run like hell and you throw axes and pitchforks. This if SURVIVAL horror stories and the rest are.

RE did not enjoy a well since leaving the first for PSOne. The much improved gameplay and excellent graphics. The entertaining story. I cannot play it before my children because it has parts really "gore" and swearing to be in Castilian are not recommended. Anita I have my video games and it is gratifying to find from time to time these masterpieces. The only negative is that since it is not zombies, they note that the villagers are reps. With what we have to think it is the people with the highest rate of multiple births or twins from all over Europe