Thread: Guitar Hero:PS3 or Xbox 360

Guitar Hero:PS3 or Xbox 360

I have been looking forward to get guitar hero game on my one of two consoles. Yes, currently I own 2 famous consoles and they are Xbox 360 and PS3. Here comes the confusion. I don’t know which version is the best for this game. If anyone guide me about this, then I will be very thankfull. Do you think that we will see much difference in both versions of game?

Re: Guitar Hero:PS3 or Xbox 360

The lists are not listed separately in vain for any console! It is not possible a PS3 guitar to operate an XBOX 360! But the Les Paul is available for the XBOX 360 This came with GH3, but this is an Xbox 360 version!

On the issue of consoles, there is no difference between Xbox and PS3. Then for the games themselves is more difficult to tell one takes this or that because they are exactly the same basic games. The only big difference will be the playlist of games, knowing that RB beetles released Sept. 9 and 5 GH released by the end of the month. In terms of gear, the more complicated it is, I find the best RB in battery but I prefer the GH guitar (but that of GH3), for guitar whines was certainly that of GH world tour.

I have a GH1 guitar and I think except the color is identical to that of GH2. The GH1 on PS3 does not work when the GH2 if you are in the compatibility list but I have not been able to test so I have no idea how the guitar work on the PS3 but I have understood that it does not work because it has no PS button (on a PS2 controller makes this function of the analog button). I think a trick would be to a normal PS2 controller once the game started to make the change had the guitar. That's all I know. I climb the post to have if anyone knows anything more. I want to catch me in the GH3 play3 but I am unwilling to have to buy another guitar when I have one that should be worth well.

I just bought an xbox 360 and I already have guitar hero1, 2 and rock the 80's on PS2. I have bought guitar hero 3 on xbox 360 for Christmas so I would have the answer tomorrow night! In any case, I've got you know if you have not got an answer!

• PS3: "PS3 players have to live with easy technical losses, but otherwise rock just as good as their 360 counterparts."
    • Wii: "Well, mono sound? The Wii version rocks mightily, especially thanks to the special features fun guitar! "
    • Xbox 360: "The best-ever Guitar Hero: Fast, hard, loud, beautifully staged!"
    • PC: "Light technical weaknesses, otherwise rock-and PC players as good as its console brethren."

So if you have a choice you should grab the Xbox 360 version

The game's most famous musical world made her comeback in front of the stage in a fourth area where the guitar is not the only rock star. Guitar Hero World Tour, get ready to play the thunderous drum solos, to use your vocal chords to keep the air of heavy metal but also to unleash your creativity with the new touch handle that allows the guitar now play crazy solos improvisation. On the basis of his now legendary predecessor, this fourth installment of the ultimate simulation of electric guitar delivers a slew of new titles 85 new exiting with great names of rock and roll but also the downloadable content and the ability to share own compositions.

If the connection is via a USB cable if possible but if the wireless connection is not. The xbox does not work with drivers for hardware that supports any, myself the guitar probe the computational work in the Xbox and the PS2 and PS3. xbox guitar and tested it on ps2 and I ran well