Thread: Episode 15 of Gears of War Lessons Series is now LIVE

Episode 15 of Gears of War Lessons Series is now LIVE

Hello friend do you have any idea about the Episode 15 of Gears of War Lessons Series is now LIVE? I have heard this somewhere but haven’t got a detail about it please tell me something about this. I have been really wondering what would it be and how would it be, so any idea about this then please share it?

Re: Episode 15 of Gears of War Lessons Series is now LIVE

Same query with me and I have liked this game a lot so I always liked to know about all the chapters before playing it, some idea about the chapters give a clear view about the game so I really love knowing it but this time I am not able to get anything about the 15th episode so I too want to know about this. And it would be really appreciated if anyone would be taking effort to tell us about this.

Well the best thing for both of you would be that just go on youtube for the same search and you would get something there, and I am sure that you would like it a lot. And this would be one of the best thing what you can do if you want to know about the episode because I think that the words would never give you any idea about this.

No need to search for anything just you need to do one thing just go to this link youtube.com/watch?v=TVqSlzmk-uc and I think that the name of this episode is How to lancer I have got a complete view about this from this link itself and I think that this would help you too. You need to look at it and be with it.

Working out with the episodes reading the episodes and watching its episodes are always very useful and I have loved it a lot and it has helped me always so I would be saying that you all also need to try to look at it and then go with the game it would really help you out. Many time we get stuck at certain place and then we keep trying to solve the problem but it isn’t possible for long time and lots of time is been wasted in that at that time we need to look for the videos that would be helping a lot for sure.

This has been useful for me a lot and I have been watching out all the episodes. And some of them I have used quit often and had got helped with it and they are the Episode #10 - Intro to Team Deathmatch and Episode #13 - How to Shotgun and now the 15th one has been very useful for me and this is how you can get known to many of the thing in the game and that does helps you to clear the level .

Nice videos helped me a lot and its exactly the kind of help i was needing of. i was really hoping some of you guys to make my thread useful for me and important for some of the other users and it has been awesome to see the kind of help i have got from you guys thanks once again.