Thread: Multiplayer COG and Locust you like in gear of wars 3

Multiplayer COG and Locust you like in gear of wars 3

Guys I have been thinking that who would be others Multiplayer COG and Locust mine is Hammerburst and Gnasher I want some discussion over it so please comment on this and let me know about all this I have been thinking that who have been the favorite choice for many of them. Please have a good discussion.

Re: Multiplayer COG and Locust you like in gear of wars 3

Oh you have already selected the best one. I have liked them only. Hammerburst and Gnasher are really the best and I think that they would be the best choice for all of them you don’t need to ask that to anyone. This game is really awesome and I have liked a lot and from the time the multiplayer has been launched the game has been really awesome and I have loved it more. I was really expecting some changes in this game and the developers have b\given me a nice change so I would be saying that I am very happy with the developers too.

My like is with :
    COG-Clayton Carmine,Dizzy,or Jace

Locust-Savage Drone

Hammerburst and Sawn off and I am sure that this is the best and a power choice I have found that many of them has been dealing with this combination.

Well I have a different choice then both of you and I would be like to tell you about that in COG I can play with any of the carmines but I give priority to Anthony when he is unlocked. And then when you are talking about the Locust then I would be saying that I would like Cyclops when he would eb available with the dlc and in other time I would be preferring Savage kantus or the savage grenadier elite they have been my best choice and then finally Hammerburst and Sawn off the best..

I am in love with all the guns just hand me over the gun and I am ready to fire all the way round, its just a fun playing this game and then with the likes I would be saying Damon Baird, Sam, Dizzy, Jace, Bernie have been my choice always and then the other choice is Myrrah, golden hunter, savage theron that’s all the best thing I have been liking in this game.

All the guns and all the characters are the ebst for me I keep shuffling my choice and I love to be with any of them. I just consider this game to be important for me and I just want to keep playing this game that’s the important thing to me.

In COG: I would be staying with Clayton Carmine/Samantha Byrne &

IN LOCUST I would be with Savage Drone
    These are my main player and rest I keep shuffling many time.

I have been playing this game a lot and I always like to comment on almost all the threads of this game and it is really a nice feeling to be a part of any discussion of this game and I am having a lot different choice and I would be differentiating them in two ways because I cant make out that which one is the best for me but I like two conbinateion first one is like

Starting COG : Augustus Cole

Starting Locust : Sniper

And the second one which I have been liking a lot is
    Cog-Jace and Anya

Locust-Grenadier

Lancer and Gnasher

I would be going in this way.
    COG: Dizzy Wallin is my like in the COG.

Locust: Savage Kantus/Savage Drone would be my best choice with the locust.

Weapons & Skins: depending on map I love two weapons package, for medium to close range, & medium to long range. And they are like in long rage I like Golden Hammy/Golden Gnasher and then in the close range I like Golden Retro Lancer/Golden Sawn Off.

Golden Hammy/Golden Gnasher

In the beginning the COG I liked was Augustus Cole and the locust I like was Sniper and I was happily moving on with it but suddenly one day I changed the combination and tried something different and sticked to it and it is:
    In the COG I started going on with Cole Train, Commando Dom & Carmines
    And in the Locust it was Savage Kantus the best for me and got all the codes for the savage kantus & commando dom and the final best like goes to

Lancer & Sawed-Off

I was always wondering that would these guys would really comment over this may they not found it as bit boring and quit commenting but thanks for commenting and proving me wrong i have found each message of you helpful and nice and have really liked them a lot.