Thread: Men of War Vietnam activation through Steam

Men of War Vietnam activation through Steam

Here I have something to share about the Men of War: Vietnam. Now you can activate the digital and retail versions of “Men of War: Vietnam” via the steam. For that you will need the GameSpy Multiplayer CD key which is included in the package you got. Once you have activated your game through the steam then you can upgrade your Men of War: Vietnam to the special edition with DLC, which is absolutely accessible from the Steam.

Re: Men of War Vietnam activation through Steam

I recently downloaded “Men of War: Vietnam” and I was trying to activate it, but when I enter the product key then it says that the key I have entered is invalid. I have got only 2 codes one is the gamespy code and another is the securom code, I tried entering both the code but both of them are not working. I have already heard somewhere that games can be activated through the steam also, but I really don’t have any idea about that. So if there is anyone who has any idea about this, then please help me.

For Men of War: Assault Squad, initially I was also not able to register it on steam but then, I first linked the game with the GameSpy account for that you can find the setting in the multi-player menu of the game. After that I easily registered my game on steam. I think you should also try this and it should really work for you also.

I think we cannot go to the multiplayer menu until and unless we have entered the correct serial key. Without passing through that window how can we go to the multiplayer menu? But, if there is any way to do that, then please tell me that also. Or even simpler to that just tell me about how can I activate my Men of War: Vietnam game on steam? Please reply.

Here is a complete solution about how you can activate your game.
    • First obtain your Gamespy CD key
    • Then open your steam account.
    • Now go to your games
    • Now open ‘activate a product on steam’
    • Now click on next
    • Now it will ask you to enter the key, here you have to enter the gamespy CD key
    • Then click on Next and your game will get registered.

I am also trying to activate my “Men of War: Vietnam” but I have already tried using that gamespy CD key but with that also I am getting invalid key error. I don’t know why it is showing this error. Do you have any workaround for this? I am searching for a solution for this issue from a long time but not getting any working solution for this. If any of you have any solution for this, then please share that with me.

If you really have tried using gamespy key by going online on steam and the also you are getting your key as invalid then I will have to suggest you to send a report about this to “support@1cpublishing.eu”. Once they have noticed your email then they will surely reply you back. They can provide you proper solution about what you have to do or they can tell you what key you have to enter. I hope it helps you.