Thread: Unable to play Section 8: prejudice, product key invalid

Unable to play Section 8: prejudice, product key invalid

Few months ago I bought the Section 8: prejudice from steam. And then I activated it using the account that I am using currently. After around one week of play I stopped playing this game. Today when I thought to play this game again then it asked for the product key of this game, and when I entered the key then the GFWL gives me an error saying the product key is invalid and therefore I am not able to play this game online again. I have the proof of purchasing this game and my product key is also valid then also it is showing that it is not a valid key. Is there anyone who can help me in this case? Please reply.

Re: Unable to play Section 8: prejudice, product key invalid

The same issue is with me also. I was playing this game last month and then I stopped playing this. And now I am not able to play it because it is demanding for a product key and when I enter it then it says the product is invalid.

Are you using the same key which you get when you right click on the game on the steam and then click on “view CD key”. If you are using any other key then I will suggest you to use this key. And if this is not helping you then I think you should really contact with the Games for windows Live support team and tell them about your issue. I think they can help you to recover your game and then you will be able to play your game online.

Yes, I am using the same key which is available on the steam then also I am getting this error. I think now I have to contact Games for Windows Live Support team. I hope they can help me. But I don’t want to wait for an email for 24 hours, so if I can get some help instantly then it will really be little better. Is there anyone who had this issue before, but now has successfully resolved that issue? If yes, then please reply.

Is there anyone who has found a solution for this? I just want to play a game for which I have paid money. I tried contacting GFWOL support team but that didn’t give me anything other than just a phone number. Now, I am not hoping that I can get help even when I call them.

Have double checked that you have typed the key correctly? You can contact steam or Microsoft for this issue, but I think before that you should make sure that you have typed the correct key.