Thread: Regen health system in rage game.

Regen health system in rage game.

Regen health is perhaps the most terrible system introduced to games.
    I Wish they just fixed with the old school health system where you have to find med-kits /health to refill your strength. excluding that they might as well rename this game also.

Re: Regen health system in rage game.

The system is used for because of fixing up health (wound) in a second with a medical kit that’s why it’s much more realistic. At that type of process you won’t waste time looking for med kits and can enjoy the game. You will plan your attacks watchfully when dealing with more than one enemy and be trained to take flank and cover.

Regenerative health was introduced to velocity up game play. I do like usual health as well though. I can play both with them and will happily play Rage. I like better traditional health over regen health for myself. I don't require a game that is sped up. I have to a game that possibly I die on and am forced to regulate my play style the condition. It's not an immediate "no buy" for me, but it surely is a make sure in the con column. Trying to stay alive by doing additional than just sitting behind a barrier for a few seconds makes the game eventually more demanding in a fun way. I know it's out of approach, but I like a superior challenge.

Another way to say , I really do not care about health which is regenerating or with med kits. I am certain RAGE will still have medicine to increase regen for a short quantity of time, or some shape of adrenaline. We'll just have to wait and see. It won't detract from playing the game.

That is unlike though. There are best things inside the game that give it to you and it's not accessible from instant. I am still unwell eager about the game, but that will detract in tiny amounts from the generally knowledge. I got to say, nothing feels improved in a game than getting out of a firefight with a minute sliver of strength. I liked the Halo model where you essentially had two health options, one regens and the other doesn’t. So, no problem what, you still require to be watchful because if you reduce your second option, once the first one is gone and an opponent breathes on you, you are done.

I like better fixed health because I like to supply organization. It provides an additional thing to believe about when playing the games. If I recognize that my health won't renew by hiding in cover up, I am extra likely to obtain my moment in time and watchfully work out a result instead of just taking out a few guys, hiding and waiting for my limbs to grow back. I assume it makes brains in Cod games since the action is so unyielding, they do not even make you be troubled much about ammo organization because there's so damn a great deal of it. That’s why I think, RAGE is not invented to be a Cod game.