Thread: Missing editor and skirmish on Men of War: Vietnam

Missing editor and skirmish on Men of War: Vietnam

Last month I buy and download this Men of War: Vietnam video game on playstation 3. When I look the number of videos of this game then I realize that there is no editor and no skirmish present on it. Anyone experience about it then please mention the reason behind this strategy. Any think would be appreciated.

Re: Missing editor and skirmish on Men of War: Vietnam

I don’t think so that this is necessary in such highly configured video games. This is just the additional activity of the games. If you want to edit the player configuration or something else then you use this editing task. But in this game most of the characters are configured in well manner. The number of groups of this character is in well structure. Then you need to just select the characters group on this game.

I appreciate the thoughts your share about this issue. I also play this game and personally I say that this game is not necessary such options. The skirmish is also not necessary in this game. If you want to play the game in skirmish format then you need to play other games.

I also found such type of bugs on this game. I called it bugs because this is one of the advanced features of the latest technology based games. This type of the features has been almost present on the many different pc games. This type of feature is necessary in this game for improving graphics quality on users demand. We can’t say that the developer has to be made the best and suitable characters on it. this type of editing features also available onto it.

Play as three different soldiers from three different forces can be possible with this pc game. If you want to edit this soldier’s then you can use the special program file. This files present on the Men of War folder and the name of this executable file is mow_editor. If you want to edit something on this game then necessary to run this file.

The GEM-Editor is developed by the Outfont's developers. I use this file and must say that the number of changes happen on the soldiers of this game is looks really solid. GEM-Editor is the base of modding and mapping or mission editing. There is number of extra tools present on it. The GEM Editor for Men of War is included in the game. You can use it and with the help of this tool you can perform the changing characteristics onto it.

There is also several other editor present with this game and they are map editor mode and mission editor mode. Using this mode you can define the triggers and many more onto games.

If we look the videos of this game then definitely you can look that there is no Skirmish mode mudded in this game. But not to worry about it. You can do this task by using few of the latest patches of this game. New patch 1.96.6 for Men of War: Assault Squad is also available. It allows the patch after downloading and installation to edit and modify the missions of the game.

Thanks for your valuable reply. I haven’t seemed before reading this article. Now I use this editor program for editing the characters and mission. Also few patch of this game is help to play this game in small target manner. Hence you can do this task by using the proper way.