Thread: Downloading a 92mb patch of Men Of War: Vietnam

Downloading a 92mb patch of Men Of War: Vietnam

Last month I buy this Men Of War: Vietnam video game. I think windows 7 has capable to play this video game. Now I want to download latest patch of this game. Size of this game is 92MB and please confirms me that it is 92MB patch. If any one has knowledge about this patches then please shares your experience here. Thanks for any reply.

Re: Downloading a 92mb patch of Men Of War: Vietnam

Yes, there is 92MB size of the patch available onto the official site. You need to logon that site. The official site ask you your personal identity information. After providing this information you can able to do this downloading task. Hence follow this common process. I hope you can able to do this simple process for downloading 92MB patch.

This 92 MB patch takes very long time and I must say that this patch has been contains additional features that never present on the previous patch. I know that the size of this patch is very big and it takes long time for downloading. But this downloading has to be done faster if you use faster broadband with this system. Hence at the time of downloading this patch you need to check the speed of the internet. It helps to you for avoiding any downloading problem. Then try this and if you faced any problem contact the official expert sites. There is also necessary to disable the firewall program on system. Sometimes firewall restricts the downloading process.

Last week I download this 92 MB patch on my playstation 2 gaming console. But I never use the official site for the downloading. I use third party site for this process. Actually I try to use the official site but because of critical and lengthy process, I avoid it. I think you can also use this third party site for the downloading purpose.