Thread: In X-men destiny game where you want your characters to start from

In X-men destiny game where you want your characters to start from

As the In the X-men destiny game where you can customize your own characters , powers , costumes and many more. In these X-men destiny game where you want your game to be started like from the particular like for e.g your mom and dad found you are a mutant and they kept you in the Xavier school for not being normal and your game stories begins from here. So like this what would be your story of beginning the game.

re: In X-men destiny game where you want your characters to start from

I would If there is something like this I would say that my story must start like as a child I was grown normal but as I started growing I found out myself as a mutant when our schoolbus was stuck at the railway crossing and went outside like a hancock and stopped the train. From there I would like to have a start of my game .

I would start my game with growing normal and one fine day mom finds me going invisible and calls the mutant school for sending me with them.

I would like if they would include the warriors age mutant. It would be like something unique that game must be created from. I think it will say that mutant might be existed since warrior age. And we would love to see how mutant might have powers in those times .I would definitely start the game from those times. It would be amazing seeing people fighting on horses and camels with spears and archers and what powers mutant might have to fight against them . It would be awesum creating such type of mutant , powers and costumes.

I think game should start from where you are in schools had a fight with bad boys and there you have to use your power and get those boys injured. In these you are caught in the indiscipline act by principal of the school and sent to mutant school for not being normal.

you start off at home in the group of a friend, and your mum and dad already know you and your friend are mutants even though you have never used your powers, a sentinel crushes your house and kills your parents, and your friend is believed dead you see parents and friend under debris. The x-men then come and destroy the sentinels and then the brotherhood arrive. both groups ask you to join them and you decide, little cutscene of you going with whichever group you are assuming to join with. But now you make the choice and start walking.I think these should be the beginning.

I think you should start the game from where mutants are already working as savior mutant and you are at war which you are preparing for your final destiny to end this war forever.