Thread: Mentors and Characters in X-Men Destiny

Mentors and Characters in X-Men Destiny

I have playing the X-Men Destiny, and I like this, but one confusion about that game is what happen if we don’t get the characters to play is there are the mentors for playing the games or we have to create our character and play the game. I don’t know much about these so friends if you know something about the mentors and the characters selection then give your suggestion. Can anyone help me on this issue.

Re: Mentors and Characters in X-Men Destiny

Yes there are the chances to get the Mentor to play if you don’t have the character to play the game. So if such thing happened then there are the characters which you can select as the mentors, you can take the Emma Frost as your mentor. And also it is the good experience that the mentor you receive is based on the power for that. That is if you have chosen the telepathy then you have to choose either between Emma Frost, Jean Grey, and professor x. and also they can be in a team if you wish to choose the team for telepathy.

There is one character that is the very best part of the game the Kitty, according to me this is the best among the mentors, and you can select this player as the Mentor. And also this is the cool feature that we can get the mentors if we don’t have ours, and kitty would be awesome, and also there may be the chances for the Emma, Rogue, and kitty to be in MUA2. And in the male candidate iceman is the best option for that mentor. And if you wish to get the female mentor then you can get but there is the absence of sadly.

There is the option for the mentor but I don’t know about that including that mentor in the team. And if we want to play the game as the Brotherhood’s side then there is the need for the mentor type character to guide us. And this is the benefits for using them for atleast one mentor is required for that.

There are no chances for the mentors since it is already finalized staff available for the battle. So I don’t think there is the want for something like that until the huge demands for that is arrive.

Yes there is the need for the mentors, but according to me I can say that there is the mistake by the developers if they have left and fail to convert the fighter as the corrupted/evil. And also according I can say that there is the fun to save the civilian from the enemy. And some time it happens that we have to go after the enemy and there is the sounds pretty awesome, that you can have the character that help to power you to decided to breach in.

There is the great way that one can integrate and make the use of the proper X-Men into the game. And if you have to play a unique character, so you can add all your skill and ability for that player and score points to increase the strength of the character and that is the best part of the created characters’ only chose storm as the only mentor for them, as she s the best for that.