Thread: In Torchlight 2 drop starts getting deep in the shadow vault

In Torchlight 2 drop starts getting deep in the shadow vault

I'm playing on standard. When getting to the heightened level adversaries it appears that the drops begin inching toward getting fixed to particular things. These are my findings with the foe levels; they're not correct but estimations. Around adversary levels 160-170 every last trace of the drops were extraordinary or special reinforcement. Then 170-185 was every extraordinary weapon but unfailingly the same particular ones. Now all I'm spotting on level 200 adversaries are 2 given exceptional staff or polearm weapons. Run over up to a protection rack and nothing drops. Ever. What's the bargain? At what point will I get the following set of particularly "irregular" drops? Could uncommon or novel rings/necks be following?

Re: In Torchlight 2 drop starts getting deep in the shadow vault

The thing with Torchlight is that it isn't scaled past a certain level, in particular the level you're at. You may have the ability to get preferable armor/weapons with the tier 3 mod, however, but not from the default event. You're determined to need to search for mods to bargain with part scaling.

Not looking to utilize any mods. I am still identifying green necklaces/rings in midsections if I’m recalling effectively. I haven't viewed any protective layer in altogether some time. I was in the process of questioning on account of I figured perhaps someone has gone this profound or deeper but I could not venture to appear to spot any posts on the subject anyplace (gamespot, gamefaqs...etc.).

I’ve been leaving backwards throughout the shadow vault annoying to track precisely what level the enemies are at what time this dramatic move within drops takes place. Seems similar to you start considering the select 2 hander drops next to adversary levels 183. The additional universal exclusively weapon drops acquire place on 166. There is as well an enemy level where only one of its kind armor starts dropping significantly more other than I haven't gotten back there up till now. On one occasion I figure that out I’ll just go as deep as I am able to. I really want to see a level where nothing but unique rings/necks falls. As a result hard trying to acquire those items commencing the gambler. That technique appears comparable to the majority consistent approach on the way to go regarding obtaining those unique objects.