Thread: Need help about the action bar in Torchlight 2

Need help about the action bar in Torchlight 2

So I chose to go for this diversion and see what individuals have been waxing eloquent regarding but I can’t resolve it following looking all over for a few hours now on the most proficient method to set your Action bar, I perceive other side click appoints items/spells to it but how? I feel the need to move my elixirs to the alternate side but it won’t spared me the time to move or put anything in the bar this is not my first spell, I have attempted dragging articles onto it, left and right clicking articles to it but it won’t go on the bar, so is 1 and 2 required set for that?

Re: Need help about the action bar in Torchlight 2

I unequivocally alternate 1 and 2 as steadiness and mana elixirs and altered around every last trace of the different dexterities. Something to note, you are able to set aptitudes to numbers and F keys, for example f1 f2 f3 f4 et cetera-the F keys will update what your right rodent bind does IIRC and the crate to the right of that is the adroitness you'll switch to on Tab. I'd need to stack it like a pro and check if 1 and 2 are bolted for elixirs or not. I know you would be able to update which sort of mixtures you wish to utilize for either. When I click one of the spaces, it carries up a menu of every last trace of the abilities and useable articles. All the more if your 1 and 2 are bolted for elixirs, you might as well have the capacity to set different numbers for mixtures also.

Hello thank you for your reply, I did attempt a few things similar to that and can update the spell's on the other hand I cannot put soundness mana elixirs once again on the bar or any possible elixirs all it permits me to select is Gem's fish and spell's and I am utilizing the pc form.

You need to have the elixirs being referred to when doling out them. In the base bar, alternate click on a square. A menu pops up where the mixture can be good to go. In the event that you try not to have the mixtures in the pack in any case it is improbable to allocate them. Additionally assuming that you overhaul to preferable mixtures you need to update on the activity bar.

That is what I am attempting to do is put my grander preferred mixtures on the activity bar but when I left click and it pops up it tries not to indicate in spite of the fact that I have about 100 of them, I have reinstalled the diversion and attempted without mods and have had no luck.

PC form, ' since that would be the one I know well, and it sounds similar to that is what you are talking of. Put your cursor over the Action Bar position that you feel a distinct desire to update. Clear the opening by keeping down the Control key while you left click. You could not compose whatever viable updates to the opening until you clear it, unless it is at present plain. Start revamped task with a Left click. You might as well get a pop-up humble realistic menu with every last trace of your assignable Skills/Spells (if they have been 'studied', i.e. put in a Spell Box on the element sheet)/& Items (if they are as of now in your element's Inventory.) Left click on the choice in the pop-up that you wish to relegate to that catch. In the event that you in this manner run out of a stock Item that you have doled out, that article will remain allocated to the secure pending picking some more. Webb is right that you cannot appoint Items (like elixirs) to the rodent binds with the in-amusement task capacities (you might do it with some shape of outer rodent mapping.)

Left clicking or Right clicking individual of the 1 to 0 marked boxes is supposed to provide you the record (I fail to remember which click does it), but for you mean you would like to allocate potions on the way to your mouse? For the reason that I don't consider that part is probable.