Thread: Borderland vs Left 4 Dead 2

Borderland vs Left 4 Dead 2

I have plan to purchased the game, so there are many option I have get from my friends but finally I have decided to buy any one out of this two options Borderland and Left 4 Dead 2, so guys I am very much confused in related to this issue, so if you have the information about this two games and have any idea which is to be the best among this two then please suggest your information. So maybe someone would be kind enough to post it wink

Re: Borderland vs Left 4 Dead 2

According to my suggestion you should take Borderlands, since it support multiplayer that means that you can play with your friends as a team, there are maximum four member are allow at the same time, so it also create a good entertain while playing with friends. And the most interesting thing is that if you are playing Borderland in a group of four people then the Enemy get tougher, and loot gets better. I have this game and enjoying it daily with my friends so according to me Borderland is the better option for you.

I voted the Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) because of its best graphical feature and the best effect of zombies attack and the suspense attacks from the zombies is also so impressive that you will like that. The way the zombies groups attack and the way you have to survive is enjoyable. And beside this I have heard about Borderlands this is also the good one but everything is depends on you what you prefer the most zombies or diablo style.

I have not played the Left 4 Dead 2, but whatever I have hears about this game by that I can judge that the Borderlands will be better if compare with L4D2. Since it have more unique experience to play the Borderland. And also if your friends have this then it is the additional point that you can play this game in a group. And also it is very playable on single player; this may be not at fun for the single player but as compare to the solo on left 4 dead 2. And also they both have their own value but borderlands because of it muscular amount of content and left 4 dead 2 mainly because it’s so addicting.

I suggest you to get the Borderlands if you have the bunch of friends playing this same game, although if I can say about L2D2 then you can play this easily through online. That means that L4D2 has aggressive multiplayer, most of the player can join you which is not possible in Borderlands. And also it depends on your nature and interest if you enjoy the game playing with your friends then it great to have Borderland and if you are interested for the multiplayer then L4D2 is good for that.

According to me I know only one thing that the multiplayer can't be beat. So you have to go for the Left 4 dead 2. But one thing is clear those public are not good for communicating. But if you have the bunch of friends then you can get the Borderlands since the communicating is effectively in friends. But the disadvantage according to me is that you never enjoy that 4 people playing single player together, and there is really the lack of the Teams seen over there.

These both the game has their own advantage that can’t be neglected. The Borderlands is best if you have the whole idea of Diablo 2 FPS with guns in a desert. Beside that the Left4Dead 2 is famous for multiplayer experience of working as a team and groups destroying the gang of the 1000000 zombies. These both games are best for the cooperation type game where we have to co-operate our team to win the match these is the best part for both of the game. And the additional part of L4D2 is that it is extremely intense and additional ultra bloody, and fast. And the Borderlands have it own experiences for playing in the ton of cool loot. But if I have to make the choice then I prefer L4D2. But this is also the fact that both the games are really, really good games.

If you are confused in both the game then you have to make the choice for selecting the Borderlands because of it features and effects. And about the L4D2 my friends have that but hardly have they played that game. They hardly spend 50 hours still to play that game and I have found that they are bore with that L4D2.

It depends on the people choice what they have to select and what they have not to select. But I suggest for the L4D2 because of its Scavenge mode which is to be consider as one of the freshest and best multiplayer modes in recent memory. Although it is hard to say that get the L4D2 and left Borderlands, so if you have the nature for playing the multiplayer game then ‘Left 4 Dead 2’ is the better option. And if you want to chill with yourself and with your friends then ‘Borderlands’ is the best option.

I have purchased both the game when they are released but ‘Left 4 Dead 2’ has its best effect as compare to the both. This is also true that the Borderlands is a great game and you get the fun to play that game and enjoy the loot, and also it is best for its combo for the cool gun combos, but It was only for the first time I have played this after that I don’t like to play that one. And on the other hand I like the L4D2 so much that I have spends the whole night to play that one. Finally I can say that the Borderlands is best and fun for playing with the Friends and also you have to play with the NPC opponents so the repetition is seen over there. And in response to the ‘Left 4 Dead 2’ there is always something new is seen because it is the human opponents keeps it from getting too stale.

The Borderlands is good for the playing purpose and also provide the best experience to the player, and also supporting the Multiplayer feature for playing with the Mate and the groups. So if you are interested in playing these game then that is the better idea, however opposite to that the L4D2 is extremely expanded and have the extra bloody and the speed for this L4D2 is good for the normal game to play.