Thread: Dragon Age was more outstanding Than Mass Effect 2

Dragon Age was more outstanding Than Mass Effect 2

I have played both the game Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2 both are good for their effects and levels both have their own image on the player mind, but I have seen that most of the people are always talking about the Dragon Age although having Mass Effect 2, so I want to know who is the best among this two. And what are the reason behind that make the dragon age so popular so if you guys have the information about this then please help me out, your suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Dragon Age was more outstanding Than Mass Effect 2

According to me the Mass Effect 2 is better than this Dragon Age. Since it have the Futuristic Sci-Fi setting and guns which create the best effect for us. And the experience I have seen while playing the ME2 is that it made me to feel the real, that I was in that universe instead of playing a character in the universe.

Even I have played both the game but if I talk about the Dragon age then it is the best game I have played for this time. I completed the experience for playing the Dragon Age more than 200 hours, just because I have downloaded that and finally I have found that it is the best game to play that there is no time limit for you if you get the interest in this game. So after that I have also played the Mass Effect 2 but not get that much of enjoyment by this game. So I can say that Dragon Age is more than good as compare to Mass Effect 2.

As I have feel that Dragon Age was great it have the good effect and the stage for this game is also better to play, but however this is only for the one play-through for me. And if I can say about the Mass Effect 2 then I am playing the 4th Campaign and still not bore by this game I still love this Mass Effect 2 for playing, so as compare to the Dragon Age I give 9/10 to the Mass Effect 2.

This is not the good way of comparing the both great game, as per my opinion both have their own feature that is best of both, I have played both the Game and I have never seen any kind of dissimilarity in both. They are good and best none of them is higher or lower in comparison so, all I can say that both the game is best to play and to experienced. So there is no need to compare them.

I have played Dragon Age it was too boring and slow-paced, I really not like any how this game I feel bore by its graphics and the way it was animated. And also it is so slow to play this game. But if I say about the Mass Effect 2, then it is fast so that one can enjoy it while playing. There is more fun for playing this ME2, this is the immerse and incomparable game I have seen. I really like it, so all that I can say is that Dragon Age was Good Game but the mass Effect 2 is better than that.

My special Game which I like to play is the Dragon Age because the latest game have introduced a new assassin character named Tallis, There I have found the New items, and also there are many new Enemies, the beauty of the new environments. And the story behind the screen is also impressive and also there are so much of difference will be there in its demo and the real play is almost difference.