Thread: Is it true that House Tully is going to have a Queen in A Game of Thrones: Genesis

Is it true that House Tully is going to have a Queen in A Game of Thrones: Genesis

Anyone have any idea or any news about this? I just think it’s exciting they have Catelyn Tully running house Tully while the remaining are run by kings. Does it mean shes going to run about having bastard sons as well? Any idea on this? Please share if anyone finds anything interesting rumor on this.

Re: Is it true that House Tully is going to have a Queen in A Game of Thrones: Genesis

I do not think she's running from the house, at least not initially. The game will start with 10,000 years before the books (from landing Nymeria). Although you have raised a good question: will the heirs of the houses?

Re: Is it true that House Tully is going to have a Queen in A Game of Thrones: Genesis

There will be 10,000 years. Most will take place 200 years before the opening ceremony of the Thrones, the first book. Too many houses in the game do not even exist as 1,000 years before major players. I imagine that most focus on Aegon touchdown, when the houses were all at war, a kind of rewriting of history from that time. And I hope you can decide whether to play a male or female. It would be strange to alienate any of its player bases, but could break the tradition a bit with some houses, but as they are rewriting history from that moment, in this version a woman inherit what would be the only difference.

I emerge to have appended an additional 0 by accident. The Rhoynar invasion is however while the game begins.

I have to assume then that the House against the House is located near Roberts Rebellion, since before Aegon's Landing; the Tyrells were only Highgarden managers. So 70% of the games is time, not to include the Tyrells.

Since the arrival of the Kingdom of Dorne Nymeria for the stirring of the "other" beyond the wall, you will live the genesis of the Song of Ice and Fire saga through above 1000 years of history. As 750 to 299 years, participating in the events of the founders of the West and the biggest battles, such as the invasion of Aegon the Conqueror of the mainland or in the War of the Usurper.