Thread: First Look Preview of X-Men Destiny

First Look Preview of X-Men Destiny

Anyone see the first look preview of X-Men Destiny? This seems nasty in motion. I won't refute that there are a few exciting gameplay elements argues in this preview, but it seems like a PSP game. What you guess thoughts about this game?

Re: First Look Preview of X-Men Destiny

The gameplay sounds more and more interesting the more I hear about it. I'm not so sure about the powers recharge all things. Always have basic energy attacks, but the building up to the mega-combos seem fun and are to be used at the right time as a ruiner.

I will say that the graphics are below estimated, especially later than the great job they did with Too Human. I hope that was the Wii edition, but I doubt it. The game is at a standstill developing and can use a little more polished. I know Activision wanted something to show at E3 after announcing last year but have offered me, until you have something really solid to display. Maybe I should have made a high-definition video and not really a game show game. In Chinatown fight scene I could not see anything.

This is seems like a quick cash clutch for both activision and SK, apart from they prepare on buffing more.

The type of load which reminds me of the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance. As one of my favorite games ever. Each character has a set of skills as well as 8 or so, they could choose and update and assigned to three of the face buttons. The Y button is reserved specifically for a ruined attack as it took a while to load on the basis of their combined use and other things. When I finally maxed out what "ungray" in the menu that shows that could use it. Iron Man fly into the air and spinning laser beams shooting everywhere and shout "ORBITAL ASSAULT" or Nick Fury, call a barrage of missiles and yelling "STRIKE SHIELD" Black Panther or jumping around the room to cut all and scream "panther jump." It was one of the best aspects of the game.

The game is not bad, what are you waiting for? For a game has as many enemies as possible, the graphics will not look like Gears of War or ME. Now PG, you have a point in the great work they did with TH (graphic wise) in comparison with this, but it could be that not using the same engine.

I am certain you are not using the same engine they use TH. The lawsuit is still ongoing. It would probably be too risky to use it again. In the event that lost the case, they have simply dug a hole bigger.

It looks like a mixture of images, which is disappointing. Maybe it's because of the number of characters you had to create, but some like Ayami, Juggernaut, Gambit, mystical look great, but some, like the Cyclops, Wolverine, and boy are well NorthStar, weak into the plain of the poor. It looks a bit like all optimized for the Wii, then just try to add details to the 360 version. The result type reminds me of Dragon Age 2. In fact, it reminds me of Dragon Age 2 in general. Ajami seems to go too fast, but the combat is fun, and sounds more complex and better than the DA2. I think it could be fun. But I hope and expect to see SK polish PS3/360 versions. It's a shame they were forced to make a Wii version as it looks set to bring the other versions to view.

Ayami probably had the speed X-gene as one of its powers, maybe quicksilver. I think it's a good appearance, it is very Arkham Asylum, but not Ultimate Alliance wedges is that I really liked the multiplatform games usually look less attractive when done by a small developer.

I like a game of X-Men as well as any other, but this game seems to be half baked. Visually it is missing, the sound is good and the fact you cannot even create your own mutate makes it seem kind of scripts powers does not even seem that interesting to me. I had the impression that he could mold to create a new power, I do not know maybe it was just ending too.

I was sad because this game is not playable on the showroom. But I take it as an accusation, not Activision game can be played in the exhibition hall. Therefore the lack of news Destination X-Men series.